Micra Hybrid Transmission? semi-automatic?

Please help me with the tranny on my 94 k-11 1.0 It has a n-cvt that uses a foot pedal clutch. Sort of like a motorcycle used only to stop and go. The problem is that I cannot find any info on this particular transmission. It has a hydraulic clutch and I can see that the fluid leaks. How can I adjust this clutch because if feels like its slipping sometimes. Also its weird because I can start it in park but it makes a grinding sound like its partially engaged and then it diew out. If i stary it in neutral then its fine. I checked the gear selector cable and adjusted it but it made it to where I could not start the car ...just a clicking noise...so I put it back where it was...seems like it was the factory setting. please help me. Thanks soooo much!

Never heard of this before!
On N CVT cars they have an electromagnetic type thing instead of a Torque converter. It works more like a Torque convertor than a normal clutch so I'm not sure what the hydraulics would be working!

Do you have any pics?

The only thing we could think of is either a factory prototype (Especially because its quite an early K11) or a mobility conversion.

not heard of a semi automatic micra, pics are a must if this is something new.

but for me i would drop in a manual box, but i would be interested in having your hydrolic clutch pedal off you

ok here are the three photos its all hydraulic. all 3 pedals are functional. clutch is used for the car to stop and go or it will stall out. it does engage and disengage the cvt transmission.

Back