Micra Fonts.....

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Does anyone know where I can download the K11 micra font from?

By that, I mean any fonts in the style of the "micra lx" text on the stickers on the back of my 94' pre-facelift? Failing that, pretty much any Micra or Nissan related font will do.

I've done a search on the web with no success, but I'm sure something matching that description must exist, since the font used in the text on the current MSC logo is similar to what I'm looking for.....

The reason I'm searching is because I'm trying to get some custom decals made for my car. So if anyone can also recommend some who could make some up for me at a decent price, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

- Graeme.

James

Chairman
The font used up there is imaginitively called "Nissan" lol, It took me AAAAGES to find it though...

Alt+0167 does the fairlady "Z" :)

So here you go:

Attachments

• nissan.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 875

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nice one James. I loked for this for a while, but lost interest. Always wanted to have Super S 1.3 on mine...

Good lad :)

James

Chairman
Hehe you're welcome, I spent about 3 hours of solid searching to find that originally so you'd better make good use of it :p

OP
OP
G

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Hello there guys and gals.

Reason I'm bringing this thread back from the dead is just to show you all what I've ended up doing with that Micra font James put up on here.

18204412d5541d4db.bmp

18204412d55eef432.bmp

18204412d5690c3a1.jpg

Micra Power!

Ok, so the power bit might be a bit of an irony since I only have a 1.0, but I like em :)

Just got them made into decals and I'm going to get some photos of them on the car asap.

Many thanks again to James for the font.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
james you really are one clever ###### - either that you dont have much to do in your spare time lol

OP
OP
G

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Just resurrecting this thread from the dead again because I've finally got around to taking a pic of these decals on the car. Feel free to offer opinions, although thats not what I'm looking for. Just posting this pic to show everyone that Nissan font did come in useful after all! :)

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Haha, I like it, not too sure on the stripe, but I will give your taste the benifit of the doubt due to your excellent avatar :D

OP
OP
G

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Craig said:
Haha, I like it, not too sure on the stripe, but I will give your taste the benifit of the doubt due to your excellent avatar :D

lol damn, just changed it. I'll keep a quote in my sig tho :)

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
If there was a room full of men, all coming on to you, would you beat them all of?

RoFLMAO

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
James, any chance we could get this font installed on the forums or is that breach of copyright?

Back from the death! The fonts attached on the first post are, I guess, the standard Nissan ones, but where can I get the 1.3 Super S one, the Micra one and the 16 valves one? Thanks