Micra does the 'Ring

Fist trip in the Baby Datsun, excellent fun, if a tad scary in the snow on Saturday. Much better in the sunshine on Sunday ! However with only 83 1/2 BHP the long treck up the hill seemed painfully slow, especially after all the numpties I'd passed on the down hill sections, just breezed past me again ....:(

Few pictures
020 (800x531).jpg
024 (800x531).jpg
028 (800x531).jpg
029 (800x531).jpg

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I"ll be definitely IN to go to a MSC 'Ring meeting during a weekend... It could be a great place for a Euro Micra Meet (close to Netherland, France, UK, Italia...)

Who would be able to come?

pollyp

Club Member
I"ll be definitely IN to go to a MSC 'Ring meeting during a weekend... It could be a great place for a Euro Micra Meet (close to Netherland, France, UK, Italia...)

Who would be able to come?

I sense an epic roadtrip brewing :p

Me n my civic cousin were thinking of driving to the ring for a weekend at some point later the year for the 1st time. If that includes msc it'll be awsome.

More Photos ......
IMG_0406 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0407 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0422 (720x403).jpg

IMG_0401 (800x598).jpg

Was an excellent trip, well worth doing at least once in your life !!

But, check on Youtube for the sort of chaos Carfreitag causes when even German numpties are unleashed on the Nordschleif

And this is what happens if you get it seriously wrong ... fortunately both the driver and passenger survived without serious injury.

If it's your first trip, and God forbid, your first track-day, pootle around, keep over to the right hand side of the track, and do not try to keep up with the locals .....

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
oopsie.
Hey atleast he didn't hit the barrier and have too pay 2000euro's per meter too replace it!

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
The ring is a place I've thought about visiting on occasion but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

It's bad enough on general UK public track days, (some people really shouldn't have cars), but at least I have a 110 Defender and a race trailer if things go really bad and the speed differentials are a tad more sensible. On the ring it's a VERY expensive trip if the doodoo hits the fan o_O

I think I'll leave it to being sat on my backside watching youtube for the moment ;)