Micra Demographics

Micra Drivers Demographics?

• Total voters

Tchaaa

Buy & Sell Member
So the thought arose to me today, about how it would be interesting to look into a rough demographic of Micra users.

I got my first Micra at the age of 17, and my friends mocked me about it being an old persons car, which in truth it was, it was given to me by my grandad before he passed away at the age of 81, but i loved it dearly. I bought my second just before the age of 18. This has since been classed (particularly because of the colour!) as a girl's car. I'd love it too, if it didn't hate me and cause me trouble all the time.

So I'm creating a poll, which I've not done on here before, so I'm not 100% of how the options work. I'd appreciate it if you'd submit. I'm starting with age groups, but if I can work it out I'll pop gender on there too.

Male
1st at 20
2nd at 21
3rd at 23
4th at 23

I may have a problem.... I've only had my license for 3 years

I have had other cars before and between as well

OP
OP
Tchaaa

Tchaaa

Buy & Sell Member
Male
1st at 20
2nd at 21
3rd at 23
4th at 23

I may have a problem.... I've only had my license for 3 years

I have had other cars before and between as well

I wouldn't worry about having a problem. I've had my license 10 months now, and I'm already looking at getting my third car. Although in fairness if I hadn't written off the first one I probably wouldn't be having such temptations.

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Unfortunately you can't really put micra owners into a demographic poll as alot of old people do drive micras and i don't know about you but i don't think alot of the older generation even know how to use a computer to participate.
so the answers will majorly be in the late teens early twenties!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i think i had 4 or 5 micras in total and got a picture of every one of them, lovely to drive wish i had one still to be honest, might return if fuel keeps going up :)

OP
OP
Tchaaa

Tchaaa

Buy & Sell Member
Unfortunately you can't really put micra owners into a demographic poll as alot of old people do drive micras and i don't know about you but i don't think alot of the older generation even know how to use a computer to participate.

I know what you mean, I thought the MSC was a good place to start though, hahaa.

Well I'm 31 now, and had this K12 since about May, when I was 30.

My first car was a K10 in 2001 when I was 20.

Love them both. The K12 more so as it's a) faster b) a little more refined and c) a bit cheaper to run. Also I'm a more experienced driver, which means I can have more fun on the way to work at 5 in the morning.

I do miss the K10 seats though, loved them.

:grinning: That is a very ageist comment :grinning:

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
:grinning: That is a very ageist comment :grinning:
I take it your the only 60+ up there then lol
very sorry to offend you but there can't be more than 10 people on this forum 60 and above.

unfortunately the micra is becoming a young persons car which is great but i did enjoy being a part in a little niche.
Which is now no more.

I take it your the only 60+ up there then lol
very sorry to offend you but there can't be more than 10 people on this forum 60 and above.

unfortunately the micra is becoming a young persons car which is great but i did enjoy being a part in a little niche.
Which is now no more.
None taken:grinning: Perhaps it's a geographic thing,There are loads of over sixties with Micra's around me,maybe they don't do their own servicing and repairs,I suppose I'm lucky I can still do mine!