Micra cruise control

k11_whore

Steve :)
Done a bit of research on the net and cant find what im looking for, has any k11 came with cruise control? Thinking about getting one fitted and just not for a gadget it will be used everyday nearly, i do about 10 +miles of straightish motorways and odd A roads and odd 3 hr trip to dublin, just trying to save fuel and just to be lazy on long drives :) i know you can get aftermarket kits but would they be any good?

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
No doubt it anyway just jam a block of cheddar on it slice away any excess till you get the desired speed and eat what's left

pollyp

Club Member
or maybe summin smarter that senses roadspeed and controls a servo connected to the throttle cable to maintain that speed and triggering the brake/clutch/neutral switch cancels the cruise mode?

OP
OP
k11_whore

k11_whore

Steve :)
When i came back to england fr xmas i drove my dads focus ghia and it was self cancelling soon as touched brake/clutch/acc and adjust the speed by pressing up/down button if wanted, going to read some reviews of aftermarkets before i buy :)

superls

K10 Tuner
what you need it the setup off an older 5 series BMW (maybe others) we retro fitted one on my dads 5 series years back, its a fully indapendant system, that is in a seperate loom and everything, just picks power up and the brake and clutch switch and the speed sensor, its a cable driven throttle so thats easy to do, its quite a good system really