Micra CC Owner's Manual

Hello all Micra owners,

This is my first post :)

I bought a Micra CC (second hand) and I don't have the owner's manual.
If anybody has a downloadable one, please help a fellow Micra owner.

Thanks
Dan

It's metallic blue.
The black ones are really sexy, I like`em very much but since I've bought it second hand the color wasn't and option that much.
I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how to post pics in this forum.

I need help with our micra c+c sport. Boot was opened to put saxophone in, but now boot is not totally closed and nor does it open. It maybe that a strap is caught in mechanism (though teenager is certain she didn't trap anything!)

Q is how do I open boot or get into boot from cabin to sort the problem?!?

Not sure about C+C but could you fold down the rear seat/s and climb into boot that way ?
Or, pull forward seats as far as possible towards steering wheel ( if only two seater) , then fold over seat ?
Just ideas ?

Watch when messing with seats as many can have/side mounted airbags that can go " pop" !

Not sure about C+C but could you fold down the rear seat/s and climb into boot that way ?
Or, pull forward seats as far as possible towards steering wheel ( if only two seater) , then fold over seat ?
Just ideas ?

Watch when messing with seats as many can have/side mounted airbags that can go " pop" !
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the CC has a solid bulkhead separating the cab from boot so it's not possible to just move the seats.
However I've "fixed" the issue. It was caused by strap from a bag in mechanism preventing latching correctly and jamming so didn't open. A few repeated activations and some brute force popped it open. Now all have instructions to be very cautious about where items placed in boot and the mechanism is protected with water repelling grease lubricant. Considering a modded release catch in case of the dreaded water ingress problem.

Back