Micra Bluetooth

Need some help please. I have paired my phone with my Micra bluetooth ( Micra Acenta 2009 model) and although I can make calls by dialling from the phone and receive calls, I canot seem to be able to transfer my contacts from my phone (Galaxy Ace S2) to the car's bluetooth to make it totally hands free. I have looked at various articles from the Web but nothing seems to work. Is there a particular procedure for this please?

....is it a Bluetooth Audio system or full Nissan Connect (satnav screen etc) ?
Might be an idea to make yourself an account on Nissan +you ...they have lots of info there... ;)
ETA: http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus.html
however I can't see the galaxy ace phone on the compatable list, they do have SII which should be very much the same settings...surely?

it says you'll need to transfer the contacts one by one (via bluetooth) or manually into the radio itself...

You+NISSAN said:
for standard Blutooth adio system (not connect)
  • Transferring contacts one by one:
  • On the Bluetooth Audio…
  • Press Phonebook
    Select BT Add Name
  • On the phone…
  • Touch Menu
    Touch Contacts
    Touch and hold the required contact
    Touch Send namecard via
    Touch Bluetooth
    Touch Scan for devices
    Touch Bluetooth Audio
  • Contacts can also be entered manually into the phonebook:
    Press Phonebook for more than 2 seconds
    Select ADD NAME
    Turn MENU/VOL dial and press ENTER to key in the name of the contact
    Once complete, select OK
    Turn MENU/VOL dial and press ENTER to key in the phone number
    Once complete, select OK

You can also assign the six preset buttons (1-6) on the radio as speed dials:
    Select an entry in the phonebook
    Press the preset key (1-6) you wish to store the entry against for 2 seconds.
    The speed dial is now stored

ETA: if it was "Connect" it should transfer the contacts automatically when paired ;)

OP
OP
H
I guess the phone must be compatible because I can receive calls and I can make calls via the phone. I did try as above, but nothing happened. It's a Bluetooth audio system. It says to press "ok" but I can't see that anywhere.

Hmm...without having the unit in front of me and having a play myself it's difficult to say :(
The "okay" button on my 6 disc multi changer unit is the volume Kn0b...perhaps yours is too?... (try pressing it down?)
although I'm guessing that may be your "Enter" button, or is that seperate?

reading the guide on the "you+Nissan" site, it seems as if the "Okay" must be selectable by highlighting it on the actual screen/display?
...then pressing "Enter" with the physical buttons :oops:

My owners manual doesn't cover your system unfortunately :( (my K12's an '05 model)

OP
OP
H
I tried pressing the Enter button for "OK" but nothing happened. I also couldn't find "OK" by turning the volume control to bring up all the letters and figures. Thanks for trying to help, maybe someone with the same system will read this. The owners manual isn't very clear either:(

I've just bought a Micra Aventi - 2007 plate - for the wife and I'm trying to sort out the bluetooth/phone connection.
I have successfully connected both my and her mobile phone, having deleted the previous' owners's handsets!. My question is - how do I download her phone contacts? It just looks like that I would have to enter these one by one, which will be a bit of a pain. I did try to enter my number, but couldn't get past just putting in my name! The owners manual is pretty useless on this point!!!
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.