Micra back windows

k11_whore

Steve :)
How hard would it be to fit the pop out windows on the rear sides? Seen a Micra in scrappy with them in perfect condition and want them on mine is it possible?

Thanks steven

the captive nuts were missing on mine iirc steven, i just punched a hole into the pillars with a masonry nail and used self tappers

Straight swap I guess then do I take the seals out the donor Micra as they seem different? Thanks frank :) just gota see how much he wants for them :/

the captive nuts were missing on mine iirc steven, i just punched a hole into the pillars with a masonry nail and used self tappers

if you go to an engineering supplier or a nut and bolt supplier you can buy riv nuts they are exactly what they say rivet nuts so you would have the same fitting as the captive nuts

The inner trim is not transferable, unless you make a load of extra square holes. If you do swap the trim as well you will need the longer upper rear seat belt bolts an the spacer that goes with them.

I'm still meaning to get round to the swap on mine.

Hello folks.....i'm new to this place so its gna get time getting used to.....
i'm currently doing up my micra....wanting to know where i can by sideskirts from specific to k11 micras'...mines a s reg 98 plate

Back