• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra 53 1.2 S - Converted to Sport

D

Deleted User

This has been posted in the blogs section, but thought I would post as my own thread as many more k12 owners are coming out of their shells and posting :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :k12yellow

From this

001buyingcar01lx5.jpg

To this

001qe3.jpg

A few more just found out.

Mods are:

*57I Induction
*Nismo backbox
*Tints
*Headlamp tints
*Sport Grilles - 2008 GRILLES, SPRAYED SILVER
*Sport bumper and aluminum grill
*Nissan side skirts
*Nissan Alloys
*30MM drop
*Nismo Badges
*Door handles, Mirrors colour coded

002dg6.jpg

003fd1.jpg

002seventhmodlowered08og8.jpg

050seventhmodlowered02tk1.jpg

052seventhmodlowered04ga9.jpg

054seventhmodlowered06fp2.jpg

057seventhmodlowered09xw9.jpg

058seventhmodlowered10ro0.jpg

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
nice front bud!
never seen those "meshed grills" before!!! very nice!!

the fog / driving lights in bumper...how come they are in a couple of pics and not others? same with the grills? if you dont mind me asking?

next plans?

OP
OP
D

Deleted User

looking very smart m8. the badge which was on the bonnet was it just a sticky back one??

The badge is actually clips, so once the badge is prizzzed of it has to be filled then smoothed.

nice front bud!
never seen those "meshed grills" before!!! very nice!!

the fog / driving lights in bumper...how come they are in a couple of pics and not others? same with the grills? if you dont mind me asking?

next plans?

I used to have black fog light covers in ( as seen in the older shots ). Now I have induction kit fitted, with the scoops on the front. The grilles are of the 2008 edition Micra, I just got them sprayed up silver though, it was tough getting someone to spray them, all companies/people I approached wouldnt spray them because of the complexity and design of the plastic in the grilles !