Micra / 2.0 primera lump ?

how easy is it to get a 2.0 primera lump into a micra ? looking to do this to my micra when ive got it ! also what else would i need to change on my micra? i know better brakes etc but anything else?

skymera

Brutal Honesty
SR20? Done and covered many times. Custom drive shafts will set you back a pretty penny .

Someone did make a list of what you need to convert and a price, it was near £1000 iirc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

ahh sounds like you need deep pockets, are the drive shafts a must have or will standard ones do?

what other lumps have you heard of ppl puting in micra's ?

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Drive shafts are a must if you expect to drive anywhere. You can cut and weld to the right size.

Other lumps? CG10 to CG13 is common. SR20DE and SR20DET are also done and I think i saw a blog where someone fitted a GA16 into their K11

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I've got sr20det in my k11. Fits perfectly like a factory option.

Drive shafts are needed as its a different gearbox to micra hubs. I however run almera Gti hubs and brakes with cut rod welded and pinned drive shafts NOT sleeved like my old sr20 which was a total failure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got sr20det in my k11. Fits perfectly like a factory option.

Drive shafts are needed as its a different gearbox to micra hubs. I however run almera Gti hubs and brakes with cut rod welded and pinned drive shafts NOT sleeved like my old sr20 which was a total failure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh right i see, thanks for the help looking forward to start the project then :D
can wait till its done then show some cars up on the strip :p
one of my brothers mates has a mk2 fiesta with a 2.0 silver top in it and was soo cool to see that burning rubber on the strip :)