Micra 160SR new owner

I am a proud owner of this little gem, had to have a new clutch put in and now I have code P1706 PNP (neutral position switch) come up the car is a 5sp manual. I think my mechanic has forgot to plug it back in where abouts is it on the gearbox can I get to it through the engine bay or do I need to get to it underneath the car.

I am a proud owner of this little gem, had to have a new clutch put in and now I have code P1706 PNP (neutral position switch) come up the car is a 5sp manual. I think my mechanic has forgot to plug it back in where abouts is it on the gearbox can I get to it through the engine bay or do I need to get to it underneath the car.
Found problem looked myself under car right handside and their was a green plug that was loose and with the ignition switched on was making a faint ringing sound, pulled plug out fully still the ringing sound refitted plug in properly no more ringing sound fault code gone

Not at the moment only this one
s-l1600.jpg

Have to get rid of pea shooter first with this
HKS De Moda Exhaust Back Box.jpg

Then maybe buy these KONI FSD COMPLETE SHOCK ABSORBER KITS matched with EIBACH SPORTLINE LOWERING SPRINGS Then fit these to finish the look Lenso BSX well that the plan anyway. More pics soon.......................

Not at the moment only this oneView attachment 63049
Have to get rid of pea shooter first with thisView attachment 63050
Then maybe buy these KONI FSD COMPLETE SHOCK ABSORBER KITS matched with EIBACH SPORTLINE LOWERING SPRINGS Then fit these to finish the look Lenso BSX well that the plan anyway. More pics soon.......................

Not at the moment only this oneView attachment 63049
Have to get rid of pea shooter first with thisView attachment 63050
Do you still have the items forsale

Back