micra + 1.4 almera engine

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
I want to put a 1.4 almera in a micra as the 1.4 is easily got. This is just for track use. Would it fit and bolt to the 1.0l gearbox and ecu or even switch ecu's. Would there be any major changes needed. Also would i be best going for a facelift k11 so i would keep powerstering. I know the 1.4 is a heavier engine but would it fit in ok and will it match to the exhaust ok. I was tempted by a 1.6 but i think its a harder job. Eventually i will try a bigger engine but for now a easy enough one would suit to see how it go's

Sorry for sounding stupid but what did the CGA 1.4 come out of. I obviously got things mixed up. I also seen another post on a SR20 which also looks good. Father is a mechanic so i have acess to whatever tools i want. So im undecided as to what would be best. How does your car run frank and much difference to a 1.3. Sorry for all the questions. Any vids of it

the CGA was fitted from 2000 anto, 85hp with the later type ancilleries (coil over plug etc) but there,s not much gain with my setup tho (older dizzy setup)
and there,s info and vids in my blog :grinning:

Back