• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra 1.3 SR with ABS

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hi guys im not sure if im posting in the correct place or not, if not then can the mods move it please :)

Anyway, ive been on this site for quite sometime but never really made my own blog as I was lazy and there are no other excuses haha. My first car was a Green 95' Mauritius, then i moved onto a Red 96' Shape and now im onto my baby a Black 97' SR so yeah I have the micra fever too :)

I have always enjoyed modding my cars but my SR is the car which has put the biggest smile on my face. Its so nice to have electric windows, nice alloys and suspension which allows me to go around a corner and stick to it hehe...

Enough of my story telling and to the pictures, alot of you will recognise the Sr and yes it was Aidan's (Tredderk11) but its now mine mwahahahaha.

Image008-1.jpg

Image006-1.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

Image000.jpg

looking back, its looks a bit "chavvy" but at the time, it felt right :S

Here is my current drive:

micrasideon.jpg

mymicra3rd.jpg

nextcarmodded.jpg

nextcar2.jpg

Fitted new "square" plate today:

Newplate.jpg

And some short vids (apologies for quality)

Currently the Sr is off the road as my heater matrix leaked onto the ECU causing damage, so im waiting for another off Ed. Also has MOT and Tax due so car will be back on the road around 13th March with any luck.

Will update blog soon with some more of my plans... thanks for reading

Nice collections u got there mate, the SR is mint. Should take the black micras out crusing in the pool as I'm there most weekdays :) its what i was trying to find really till i got mines

A quick update as alot of you dont know the story behind the SR.... basically the heater matrix leaked onto the ECU, damaged it and put a whole in the circuite board... sills went and the car was in bad condition underneath which made me want to start another project and not put more money into it. So I bought a 94' Dot 1.0 with 40k miles on it and decided to give it the SR look hehe.

Will let the pics speak for themselves :)

Image0069.jpg

Image0068.jpg

Image0067.jpg

Image0065.jpg

Image0066.jpg

Image0063.jpg

Image0064.jpg

Image0061.jpg

Image0062.jpg

Haha thought you would like the skirts buddy, can do a scrappy visit when you're down on Sunday to my gem of a scrappy :D

Hey guys, I have now got a White Lx... prior to this I had a black super s, but decided to swap with Anderson for his car as mine needed a few bits n bobs doing to it. I will upload pics as soon as photobucket decides to let me... one big question though guys. Ok so I have sprayed my super s bumper in colour code 326 as thats the code under the bonnet but it has come out looking more "white" if that makes sense. The colour match is slightly out but im confused as to why? is this because of weathering? what can I do to fix this and no, im not looking into a full respray due to money... or lack of it shall I say. This is going to be a nice little project for me, so watch this space :)

Cheers for the comments guys :) you can't see it, but the bumper is slightly off colour in comparison to the rest of the body :S possible weathering? anywho Im gonna give the car a good wax n polish to see if it helps

i quite like the black bonnet. its not somthing i would do unless the standard bonet was scracthed/wrong color or somthing.

it looks good on white.

is it a 1.3 dude?

Cheers for the advice Mike :) erm the bonnet was originally black and I wanted to respray it white, but obviously then went wrong, so I choose to go back to matt black... doesn't look too bad tbh. It's a 1.0 litre mate, thanks for the comments guys :)

Back