Micra 1.2 Super S & Micra 1.3 Super (Pictures)

Hi all,

I've been on this forum for a long time, but i've never actually posted pics of my cars, so i thought why not, Anyway i would like to share pictures with all of you micra enthusiasts, any feedback/comments will be appreciated.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Wheels have now been swapt on to the K11 and the K10 sits like this for time being :)

IMG_0425.jpg

Thanks Lads,

The wheels are 15", I bought them for the K10, but then decided to stick them on the K11, I've got 14" to go on the K10, Just given the 14's in for refurb.

That Super S looks very nice, one of the cleanest i've ever seen! :)
How much is it lowered by? It sits really well, the wheels suit it too

Harlen:

The wheels are 15" Lenso BSX, ET 40, I cant remember the width of the rim, I would have thought they being 7J. :)

SK193:

The K11 i bought was already lowered from before, so i wouldnt know how much its lowered by

Harlen:

The wheels are 15" Lenso BSX, ET 40, I cant remember the width of the rim, I would have thought they being 7J. :)

SK193:

The K11 i bought was already lowered from before, so i wouldnt know how much its lowered by

Thanks a bunch! They're lovely wheels, I would've thought they were 7J too :)

Also, it looks like your K11 has been lowered 45/60mm. They're both great looking cars!

THANK YOU Mr Shaf !
if i didnt have a vehicle right now just watching your cars would keep me smiling . ( what happend to porkpie?)

You done any thing els to the micra's sine you last posted??

naa, the micras just get driven round as daily drivers, The march turbo i've got has gone for full bodywork restoration, so that should look all mint once its back, i will post pic once i get the chance. and i'm just busy with my other fleet of cars too ;)

naa, the micras just get driven round as daily drivers, The march turbo i've got has gone for full bodywork restoration, so that should look all mint once its back, i will post pic once i get the chance. and i'm just busy with my other fleet of cars too ;)
March turbo as well?? Cant wait to see some pics off that!!
No wonder i cant find a nice micra, you have them all lol..

do you still have these micras? why cant you upload some more pictures for update :D

Yeah I still have both super s, I've sold the march turbo to a member on here. And I will take some more pics of the micra's for you lads.

The K11 is going to have it's brakes renewed and also need to put them lenso's back on for summer. And giving it into garage to get it undersealed and waxoil too

What size tyres did/do you have on the lenso's? They look really nice, I haven't seen many micra's with those style wheels :)

Just to update this. I have now sold both my Super S's. K10 went today, some nice people came down and took it. both have gone to good homes. ;)

Back