MickIRL's Micra/March's - You'll like this PIC HEAVY

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Thought I'd put these up before I head to work,

Well lads the white st I was working on, the owner of that has a small collection of micra/march's, he loves them like myself. He has a white st,a black st and a 1985 ultra retro turbo(very rare sight)

Here's a few snaps my girlfriend took and I'll be adding a few I took on my phone.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

Phone pics

Image253.jpg

Image254.jpg

Image255.jpg

Image256.jpg

Image264.jpg

Image265.jpg

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Wow never seen one of those k10 turbos before now, and 3 ST's in one shoot! You guys have it all! (Y)

love that dash! I thought the ST one looked dated but that takes it all to a whole new level.

and dyno graph on the steering wheel!

aLLeKs

Club Member (Trial)
would love to have one of this k10 turbo... I love the prefacelift ones. I'm planning to convert my normal micra to a ma10et. But I need the ecu, harness and the whole engine. That would cost arround 1200€ if I buy figaro pieces in the UK.

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
The dyno on the stering wheel, THE DIGITAL SPEEDO!!! screams techo 80's never thought i would see an actual pic of one, not just drooling over my march brochure! truely WOW. Well done there Baz epic find hope they are kept in good order

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
The dyno on the stering wheel, THE DIGITAL SPEEDO!!! screams techo 80's never thought i would see an actual pic of one, not just drooling over my march brochure! truely WOW. Well done there Baz epic find hope they are kept in good order
I know man its class ,I knew about the car for a while as Mick was in contact with me but only got a chance to see it yesterday while picking up a fujitsubo backbox for my st .
I have to say they are all kept very well but as with old cars they all need a few bits

love that dash! I thought the ST one looked dated but that takes it all to a whole new level.

and dyno graph on the steering wheel!
Haha you said it man, I wanted to take it home with me

would love to have one of this k10 turbo... I love the prefacelift ones. I'm planning to convert my normal micra to a ma10et. But I need the ecu, harness and the whole engine. That would cost arround 1200€ if I buy figaro pieces in the UK.
Thats not a bad price man but the ma10et's can be got slightly cheaper

Wow never seen one of those k10 turbos before now, and 3 ST's in one shoot! You guys have it all! (Y)

Thanks man

Good man baz , i always ment to put up pictures just never got around to it . Nice to have the pictures of the four of them . Well have to get more st's in to the next one . :grinning:

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Beautiful, and that Turbo is one of the coolest retro cars I've ever seen! Another bunch of love for the digi dash from me! :D

James

Chairman
My life is complete, I've seen the interor to a March Turbo. And it didn't disappoint!

Thanks for sharing those pics Baz, get them to come to JAE! :D