NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
same stuff going around isn't it, maybe its not true

if he isn't dead then he is well on his way for a Thriller 2

James

Chairman
The news channels are still just saying it was a heart attack. Not sure whether to believe TMZ yet or not

meji

Club Member (Trial)
he's in hostpital and some people are saying he's dead etc
just a ####ing publicity stunt tbh

richj

Deactivated Account
no f***ing way

Guys if this is a joke I haven't seen though it and I don't find it funny.

MJ was an icon for me when I was pre,early double digits.

Please say you are taking the ####!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
he was a legend back in the day, i liked some of his music and loved the film moon walker...

but he just turnned into a werido IMO. espcially with the kiddy stuff...

regardless, its still a shame.

dan

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
One thing's for sure, the cost of his music will go up, there will be 'the definitive MJ collection' or whatever.

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
No matter what he's been accused of, the guy sold a quarter of a billion records

If nothing else, he was a legend in the music industry and there's no arguing that

:(

nexussteve

The reason you're happy!
Hehe.

Hey, I was the biggest fan of MJ as a kid!
I had all his albums and I STILL have the VHS of Moonwalker and Thriller.

Great man.

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hehe.

Hey, I was the biggest fan of MJ as a kid!
I had all his albums and I STILL have the VHS of Moonwalker and Thriller.

Great man.

i got the VHS of beat it, billy gene and another one i cant remember right now. but i don't own a VHS player lol oh the irony.

oddly enough, all his offical videos have been pulled from youtube, i suppose they can make more money now he's dead. just goes to show how low people will go for money

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
Simonh how dare you micheal jackson was a total legend wen i heard i had a flow of tears go down my face its an emotional time for us true fans and evn more of a emotional time for the people closest to him i was up till half two watching it on sky news hence the reason why im bloody knackered now and trust me ill slaughter whoever knocks the great man

rest in peace mj the whole world is with your family at this time

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Hmm.

I like some of MJ's music. Bearing in mind that he was only a singer, and not a composer, and therefore, I don't actually like MJ's singing, I like what tunes the composer came up with.

As for the fact he's dead, well... Stuff happens. No one lives forever.

I'm personally not a fan of this "MJ was my god stuff." Good for you to have a role model, be it a messed up one IN MY OPINION but at the same time, keep everything in your opinion, because there will always be someone who doesn't like something, no matter what.

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
anybody got any jokes through yet?

its a shame that he has dies, especially for his children, but as it has been said people do unfortunately die, we lost s close family friend to a heart attack at only 37 and it is a horrible and shocking thing.

regardless of what he may or may not have done, my sypathies arent with him or his fansj who will just have to get refunds and buy some more enivitable commemorative CD's, but his children who do nt have a dad anymore.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I dont think people realise that maybe joking about something is some people's way of dealing with things. I'm not going to delete comments because maybe people want to laugh it off, even though maybe they are a bit saddened by his loss. Yes it's a bad day for music, but that's it! I genuinely think though that some people want to just jump on the bandwagon

For example, he's now amazon's number one selling artist... Why now? Surely the real fans would have bought all his records already, so who's buying them now......

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
why cant we leave the guy to rest in peace were none of u fans as kids so you should remember how good he was mj ur a legend

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
POSTS WELL AND TRULY REMOVED!

Reading this thread and some of the comments you have made, make me think if I even want to be involved and associated with some you. You make me sick!

Some of the posts are just down right disrespectful, vulgar and sick. For god sakes the man hasn't even been dead for 24 hours!

Then to mention the petty bullying tactics and toys chucked out of the pram, grow up, get over it and stop being such a keyboard warrior.

You should be ashamed of yourselves with some of your comments.

TOPIC LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.