Mic-roar (K12 Sun motors feature..Not 56k friendly)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ok im aware this is slightly over the 800x600 restriction

http://www.micra.org.uk/Sun-Micra-K12.jpg

Edited to link by James

James

Chairman
Finally, an article in the national papers promoting the Micra! :cool:

As for the image, you didn't really think you'd get away with that did you? ;)

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
cool, i like how they called it a "beast" lol i must admit the k12 shape at first didnt do anything for me, but it has grown on me alot over the past few months.

i imagine we will be seeing alot more k12 owners on here in the next few months.

K

K11_Dave

"Included in this cost is a six-track cd player" o_O Better star buying singles instead of albums then :laugh:

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i dont think there will be much for the 1.6 as the japanesse are not getting it. We'll see and increase in 1.2 and 1.4 parts though which will be good....come on tacky lexus lights

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
im a k11 man myself, but i got to admit this sounds really good..
music to my ears... ' Micra and Beast in the same sentance...'

bout time people...:laugh:

tommo

Ex. Club Member
RML back with a 3.5 v6 k12 i nearly passed out readin that - as if the primera tourin car block wasnt quick enough they done this - well done RML.

as for the 160 SR we shall see how quick it is wen its released. i for one will be VERY interested.....

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I suppose it will depend upon sales, I can see it doing quite well myself, might pop down and have a test drive...

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
My dad is production Manager...I'll find out the correct volumes. You cant believe everything you read in the papers.

450z is on its way.....SUSHSHHHHHHH

L

littlemisspvc

Just had a feature in the Daily Star about this and thought you may like to see it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/littlemissdwarfhamster/micra1.jpg - size of picture is a bit bigger than its supposed to be, so its up to you to whether you look at it or not, couldnt make it any smaller or you wouldnt be able to read it.

I am very impressed. I dont really like K12s (I have a K11), but I like this plus the cabriolet one on Top gear was cool.