merry christmas to al th k11 ga16de micra owners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like to know how many people have done this engine swap? mine used to be a 1 litre but after alot of hard work its a 1.6 i heard people have taken off the water pump and used electric one instead? i just decided to take a piece out the chassis rail lol heres all the bits i have done:
custom engine mounts, chop and weld the gear linkages, nissan 100nx hubs trackrod ends ball joints coilovers and shafts.
100nx front pipe, mid section although modified with no cat added box to quieten it down, custom made to fit magnaflow back box with 4" exit to fit origional hole in bumper, greenstuff pads, 100nx calipers/sliders, drilled grooved vented disks, custom made upper front strut brace, custom made rear upper strut brace, lowering springs on the rear, cant think of much else atm but more plans anyway, roll cage custom made obviously by myself save money bucket seats front with 5 point harnesses oh ye 4got 2 mention lpg conversion ment i didnt have 2 get it re-mapped cost less to do and less 2 run no petrol at all anymore.
sorry for the essay got abit carried away oh wel now you no all about my k11 :k11green:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back