Membership ID cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,
I joined this club as a Bronze member but have had nothing sent to me to say that I'm member of the MSC no membership pack to welcome me in!!!. It may say that I am a member in my profile but not in real documents why is this? And I want to go to the JAE2017 event but with no Memebership card I don't think I'll get in.!!!

yours Peter0003:(;)

Hi All,
I joined this club as a Bronze member but have had nothing sent to me to say that I'm member of the MSC no membership pack to welcome me in!!!. It may say that I am a member in my profile but not in real documents why is this? And I want to go to the JAE2017 event but with no Memebership card I don't think I'll get in.!!!

Should have joined the Boy Scouts If you want half-mast bronze sticky back stars, ID member badges & smiley faces? :eek:

Hi All,

You don't need a membership card to come to jae, put your name down in the thread and buy a weekend ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Hello peter. You'll have a long wait for any welcome pack buddy.....the staff do not seem to take a lot of interest with the site anymore I'm afraid.