Members help! Whats it worth

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I would like the help of members here to value this micra I have just purchased. It has tax until end of month and mot until sept. I am going to list it on ebay on a buy it now maybe next week but would like to get a reasonable and honest response to what its worth. 1997 1.3 si......Now this is just to get a value so dont go deleting it.
PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0009-2.jpg

PICT0010-2.jpg

PICT0011-1.jpg

PICT0012-1.jpg

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
well if it makes 500 i would be very happy a few more comments would be good as i could take an average but that seems about where i would also put it....

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I dont collect it until wednesday. I owned it 2 years ago and its now covered 65k or around there I will be putting it on the sell section on this site to see what if any interest but as the tax runs out at the end of month I will have to list on ebay around the 20th so it can be driven to its new home....Its of no use to me as im now using my mgf powerd by the honda v-tec engine, the main reason ive got her back is i had first refusal if it were ever re sold and as its only cosmetic work that needs doing i thought maybe a club member would benifit from it.

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Just had an email on ebay offering me a wopping £275 then recieved another from the same person saying I live in cuckoo land because I refused there offer.........lmto