Member's eBay Finds

Not eBay, but anyone on the south coast need/want speedo with rev counter?
G&r harris (nutbourne, west sussex) has the remains of a 1.3 slx, 83,000 on the clock
dash is all still intact as of 3pm today ^_^

Not sure how much they'll want for it but they're usually pretty reasonable prices when I buy stuff ;)

Attachments

• 1403968949245.jpg
    1403968949245.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 428
  • 1403968970313.jpg
    1403968970313.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 469

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
G&r harris (nutbourne, west sussex) has the remains of a 1.3 slx, 83,000 on the clock

Not sure how much they'll want for it but they're usually pretty reasonable prices when I buy stuff ;)
low mileage rev gauge full tank.:) and you left it there ?
i bet you pulled off a switch or two

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
I have far better things to spend 8000 yen on, thank you very much.

*Buys Hello Kitty Bento kit*

*Amazes all the men at work*

*Attracts unwanted attention*

Jen, have you check this engine? I am tempting to get this engine. If you are close then please you will be able to check it for me. I am from Surrey so I don't want to go there if it's problems with this engine. Cheers jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen, have you check this engine? I am tempting to get this engine. If you are close then please you will be able to check it for me. I am from Surrey so I don't want to go there if it's problems with this engine. Cheers jk

Best thing to do would be to phone them up and ask, can't actually remember if the engine was even still in it :(
...and not sure how I would check it anyway, sorry buddy.

http://www.grharris.co.uk/

They quite regularly change stock (k11s anyway <_< ) that particular slx may no longer be out in the yard.