Member's eBay Finds

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I'm saving for a car transporter trailer to pull with my espace. If I had one I'd of bought it and put the black sr engine in it lol

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
How much would you pay for those bits? I either break it or rebuild it for experience... Not sure yet :p

It's more about the distance and actually getting them here...because that car is freakin miles away...and I could get slightly tattier ones locally...

£68.20.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

It's more about the distance and actually getting them here...because that car is freakin miles away...and I could get slightly tattier ones locally...

£68.20.

Could I stretch you to £68.30?

Aren't they also slightly the wrong colour for you?

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
Could I stretch you to £68.30?

Aren't they also slightly the wrong colour for you?

I don't mind what colour the link arms are....

...oh...yes...I do want white, ideally, but sound metal is more important...paint can be changed...

1.3s break 100bhp with a decent exhaust and air intake system as far as I know.

My bet is he;s put a £100 "chip" on it and claiming its remapped

Will view if anyone is has genuine interest.
I have interest in getting one of these, someday
, however, the number plate comes back to a micra gx, should it not be registered as a mitsauka? o_O
Also the plate itself is dodgy, aren't those style not allowed on cars as young as this?

And the front windows are tinted an aweful lot to be legal? Surely?

....so, ummmm no, lol

frank

Club Member
looks familiar :)

Like the arch kit on it!!

J
and thats the kit from that 4.5k + labour factory upgrade eh

image.jpg

Excuse my stupidity.
Didn't look at the pictures, or description properly.

Still, it does require fettling to fit anyhow

Nah its not stupidity, your right cos how is it a kit? Nothing is a bolt on apart from the manifold and injectors! Anyone could get a cheap turbo, manifold, oil pipe and injectors then throw them together and say its for a Micra! Geezer should have been more clearer than saying its a Kit!!! I,e an "Unfinished Project" cos I tell ya what to make a turboi your just a drop in the ocean with bits like that for what he is selling!!

J