Member's eBay Finds

they look like k11 pads

K11 pads have a little tab at the top eh mate

image_zps29556ba8.jpg

But dude it's got chrome trim everywhere that's at least +25hp

That's not chrome'd up!

There's an old boy local to me (mid 40s) who drives a green 206 with chrome EVERYWHERE.

Number plate surround? Chrome.
Front light? Chromed
Grille? Chromed
Arches? Chrome surround

Every edge and thing has been chromed, been like it for years. It's still shiny which means the poor sod ACTUALLY likes it and cleans it.

Are they 4x100 or 4x101.6?

Off a mini so would technically be 101.6 but the difference is minute measuring them against a stock steelie, they went on mine no problemo with normal bolts, seemed fairly central but only 3 have tires (ancient ones) so i didnt run them...

Just thinking as they're up on ebay you may want to put 4x101.6 rather than 100 so you don't get in trouble for wrongly advertising :). I know what you mean about the difference being so minute my compo's are 4x101.6

Just thinking as they're up on ebay you may want to put 4x101.6 rather than 100 so you don't get in trouble for wrongly advertising :). I know what you mean about the difference being so minute my compo's are 4x101.6

Not my ad mate, i took them back to the guy and he's relisted them, they certainly fit 4x100 so he's not far off.

Yeah they are doug, were advertised as 13x8 before cause someone else measured them lol.

here ya go :)

IMAG0082_zpsf40cae59.jpg

IMAG0086_zps98356d23.jpg

IMAG0087_zpse7d2456d.jpg

They'll want a respray but thats cheap enough to do (and rub off the much :p )
Ive seen worse wheels tho mate tbf, they would of looked sweet with a powder coat and decent tyres

Back