Member's eBay Finds

No MicrAde!...don't tempt me!!! :p

I kinda hope Karlj or SirChris spot it... I know they'd love a bit of K10 goodness of thier own...

...I suppose I could go look at it?...Just to see? LOL

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Crikey 200 big ones for a K10 with only 75k seems like a right steal.

Looks pretty clean too, the MSC need more K10s :D

Best alloys ever !
2011-07-24_23-04-39_825.jpg

hopefully, i will get these sr alloy wheels soon :)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
bit communist to change somebody's thread name without asking.
It started out as bits you'd found but quickly became the go to thread for eBay bits posted by every member. Members eBay finds is a little more suitable really isn't it?

Come on, man!

SirChris

Educated Bodger
He not saying it ain't suitable I don't think. Usually mods ask init. Members foes make more sense now

well sit on my face and call me terry

No MicrAde!...don't tempt me!!! :p

I kinda hope Karlj or SirChris spot it... I know they'd love a bit of K10 goodness of thier own...

...I suppose I could go look at it?...Just to see? LOL

Saw this too late :( would have been ideal

Mckenzie: what does it matter? It's a thread that everyone uses to post stuff they've found, when was the last time you posted something you found?

Saw this too late :( would have been ideal

Mckenzie: what does it matter? It's a thread that everyone uses to post stuff they've found, when was the last time you posted something you found?

Bit odd, says all the offers were declined, even the ones at asking price... wonder where it went!

Autotrader is your friend :p, was just looking for cars near sheffield because someone had their super s nicked, popped in the post code of sheffield area and theres 2 pages of micras with under 60k on the clock :p

pork said:
Haha, I have jus msged the bloke :D

That will be mad if you got this engine with turbo conversion. I wish I could have cg13 with turbo conversion but one day I will. If I do then I will be over the moon!