Member's eBay Finds

Not really, they'll end up costing over £100 by time they get to you, then what you have some used suspension, my current setup has cost me no more than £50 but its the name you're paying for

k11optionmeshgrills9-1-11%20(17).jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-K11-N...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item416c222e28

facelift style jdm grill inserts for pre facelift k11, only ever seen them posted on this forum once before so must be rare..

also sold by a well known seller on here called 'jdmisme'

it's rude not to buy parts off JDMISME. I love that guy.

would be much better if you buy that piece of trim he's selling, cut out the bar that's already on the grille so you don't have anything behind it.

too far for me really...is Birmingham
Seems such a waste...all that effort...perfectly good Super S...for a Jeep o_O

...each to their own eh?...
Bodywork looks super clean too

It'd cost me twice as much to insure as what my K12 does! (£650 instead of £300)
...unless I un-did all the lows...but the object would be defeated, really, with that... <_<

...I'll still show my dad this later :p ...his Rickman ranger isn't exactly going anywhere right now (engine seized up)...he may consider this...or not, but... LOL

No...I mean there's lows on this K11 Super S ...making the insurance Jump...
I checked the insurance on one a couple of months ago that was down the road in west sussex....it was very much the same as this, Dropped/alloys/altered susspension etc.., but nowhere near as shiny/good nick ^_^
Mine's still just boring ol' stock K12 (I love her that way...she's good for my wallet that way LOL)
That's the whole reason i got the K12...she's cheap, but not nasty y'know? ;)

(£300 insure, 65 MPG, £30 tax...no advisories on my MOT etc...)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
No...I mean there's lows on this K11 Super S ...making the insurance Jump...
I checked the insurance on one a couple of months ago that was down the road in west sussex....it was very much the same as this, Dropped/alloys/altered susspension etc.., but nowhere near as shiny/good nick ^_^
Mine's still just boring ol' stock K12 (I love her that way...she's good for my wallet that way LOL)
That's the whole reason i got the K12...she's cheap, but not nasty y'know? ;)

(£300 insure, 65 MPG, £30 tax...no advisories on my MOT etc...)
Ya I suppose, but the nastier the better... my white one is dirty, answers back and has battle scars...she costs me an arm and a leg and wants to put me in a ditch. LOVE it... but my little little untouched clean micra which is cheap just does not really satisfy me... As the girlfriend says... my other woman is the white turbo... thats how I cheat on her lol..

...I'm a goody two shoes..I like to look at the nasty, but not do it...Okay...that sounds dodgy...and i can't edit my posts in this section! LOL

Oh.... by the way... I did a search...this is Scouse boy's Super S (unless it got sold before?)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter

There it is! I thought I'd recognised it - I've seen it in the flesh before. Doh!

Police auction? Gotta hear that story!

I'm not entirely sure of the story behind it but there was a red Super S on eBay being sold by the met police iirc. Pretty sure it had MSC stickers, frank manifold, open mouth grille and all that jazz. There should be a thread somewhere.

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
There it is! I thought I'd recognised it - I've seen it in the flesh before. Doh!

I'm not entirely sure of the story behind it but there was a red Super S on eBay being sold by the met police iirc. Pretty sure it had MSC stickers, frank manifold, open mouth grille and all that jazz. There should be a thread somewhere.
This is Cragis old one, scouse boy

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Anyone know a good way of fixing clear indicators? the rubber has come away from the plastic and the fit of them to the wing is terrible! bloody ebay!

skymera

Brutal Honesty
A small bike reflector stuck to the back or even the bumper is enough to make it legal iirc. Might need one each side and they look cack.

Not that smoked lights don't look cack..because they do. Badman style.

D

Deleted member

Hey seb just wondering would u be intrested in selling that book?.. As I'm a collector of them? If so pm me man be much appriciated
thanks
Tom

D

Deleted member

Seb would u be intrested in selling that picture or selling the book as I would be intrested as I am a mad collector of the super s/ G# books?
Please pm me to let me no
Be much appriciated
Tom