Member's eBay Finds

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
While looding for a SR20de swap candidate i stumbled upon this... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-MI...4561317?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e7658f925

That's tajones' car who used to be a member on here. I believe he the engine install work himself and had shafts made by a company called drive link, (there's some info kicking around on here). Other stuff, such as electrics, was done by the infamous Kristian, which will always taint any sale. If tajones pops up on here, this will be defended but it will always sour any sale and is just something one has to deal with.

Was first up for sale April 2010, £4000, no takers.
Last eBay sale was August 2011, £2500, no bids.

Ok I'll leave it, it'll end up selling for more than I think it's worth
Just do what I do just put the maximum that your willing to pay and eBay will bump it up for you and if you loose it's more that you were gonna pay any way :) I should inch be saying that tho I might end up paying more than I need to haha

Danger with that Karl is auction fever, getting caught up in last minute bidding and blowing your budget. Do as Irnbroo says and let it take care of itself :)

In all the time I've used ebay I've never though of doing that, I normally wait until the end then bid
I'm bad with bidding and gambling I do the whole just one more pound thing and end up skinning myself haha so now I just put my maximum I'm willing to pay and people just bid against that if they get it fair does its obviously worth more to them great thing is I've put maximum bid on stuff like £25 and endup winning it for like £13 and alway use odd numbers like 13.56 or 15.81 because people usually put round numbers like 15 when they are bidding up so you usually win :p

I hate when i bid on something, and lose by 50p...then the damn thing is re-listed due to the person that beat me not bothering to pay *head...brick wall*

Or it's on auction because the guy just wants to see what he'd get for it.

I keep stuff on my watch list even after it's finished and wait for back and fourth feedback...in these cases the seller left the "buyer" some...firm words :p
I did once loose a T-shirt by a fiver...and got a second chance offer...they must have had 2 or 3 of 'em so i still got it at my highest bid (the starting bid) of £2.50 ^_^

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member

lives near me! never seen it though but my mate knows him and told him about kristian ripping me off.

What's wrong with kristen??

well where do i start?

maybe this will tell you whats wrong with kristian.. i lost £1800 cause of him!

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/sr20-k11-for-sale.51842/#post-536393

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
whats msa / fia?

could this be good for a show cage and occasional track day use for pleasure not for competition?

whats msa / fia?

could this be good for a show cage and occasional track day use for pleasure not for competition?

The MSA is the governing body for motorsport in the UK and the FIA for the whole world.

This OMP cage doesnt meet there standards for competition due to having two many bends in the front legs, you could use it for a track / show cage but for the cost of getting it to fit well you'd be better buying an out and out Safety devices cage or something like that :)