Meets: Fife and Lothians areas

Scottish Car Enthusiasts are going to attend Driftland at Lochgelly on the 19th August. We are going to try get a few spaces to get a nice line up of Micras. We will do a Facebook event. Can post here if interested in the mean time. It be nice to get a group together for it.

Last edited:
Plans for Saturday are meet at the car park at station park in Moffat, if you are coming from the south then it's the M6, M74, then come off for the A701 for Moffat, follow the road and the car park is on the left.

For people heading from Edinburgh I am thinking meeting at Hillend Esso between 9.30 and 9.45 and heading towards Pencuik and down the A701 to Moffat.

Weather wise I think it's typical Moffat Weather and may be wet so dress for the weather.

Do let me know if coming and where meeting so we know to expect you. We have at least 2 Micras, my K12 160SR and twisterboy's yellow K11. Hope some can make it and enjoy a good day out.

Hey mate just joined today. My Dad used to have a grey 1.4 Sport 3 dr years ago and loved it, wish he had never sold it so thats what got me into them. I always wanted a 160 SR so absolutely love your car!! They are super rare. I made a 500 mile round trip today to purchase one and as it happens its identical to yours - so rare yet so close together as I'm in Dalgety Bay so hopefully we can get the SR twins together and get some pictures? Here was the car on the drive home today - so good to have an exciting daily again. Few jobs to do (alloys refurbed for one thing) but well get there and it all takes time. The car seems good and had 56,000 miles on the clock. Kind Regards, Russell.

Why not join us on Scottish Car Enthusiasts on Facebook for all we are up to. We are going to Hermiston Gait next Saturday for a meet. Would love to meet you there if can manage
Thanks mate be great to meet up, ill try and manage along (I work every second weekend but pretty sure I'm off then). I actually deleted my facebook in January this year and have never regretted it lol. How's things with you and your SR?

Fantastic! Glad your enjoying it! Wish I could put the SR away but don't have the space: my garage is filled with my classic (1962 Triumph Herald) but if I had more space I'd be putting the SR away too as it's such a rare wee car, but I'll pamper it as my daily as long as I can!!

I’ll post here each time we go to a local meet so you can pop along if free. The season has pretty much died down now, so even just some random meet ups would be nice for some photo opportunities.