meeting in the north east :)

camoxodka

car half done :)
okay i haven't noticed any north east meets in a long time, so it is time to organise one as hugh is not free to organise any anymore.

basically i was thinking maybe meeting up this month :) because i would love to see a good turn out from the north east nissan lovers :p so let arrange a date so that we can meet up :) and time :)

UPDATE:
okay well i have talked to a couple of people and we have decided on a place, time and date so here it goes :)

address:
Scotch Corner
Skeeby
Richmond
North Yorkshire
DL10 5EQ

date: 23rd june 2012
time: 1:15 pm

camo

Cheers karlj was thinkin bout turboing mine but wouldn't no where to start do you know if the 1.3 starlet turbo engines are ny good?

Belly93 said:
Cheers karlj was thinkin bout turboing mine but wouldn't no where to start do you know if the 1.3 starlet turbo engines are ny good?

Talk to Arnold he has a Glanza V so would be able to advise you on them

If you're serious about turboing yours then research is your best friend

well no its just the fact its a 1.0... it would be quite amusing telling ya mates you have a 1.0 micra, but one with 120bhp ish maybe! :p

...its a problem cos then ya need to sort wheels, brakes and all that out too!
unlike my mate who did a classic mini up with standard brakes... and couldn't stop for a hedge! :eek:

dno if i could be bothered with the faf on of turboing an engine myself i would just drop a ready turbod engine in at work ;)

thats the other problem for me I need my car daily and I'm very amature and better at destroying tree's and building bridges than anything to do with car engines!
but on the postive I'm sloooowly learning :)

so do i but i work in a garage so i could try and convince my boss to let me borrow the work van lol

ye I'm looking forward to september... 2years no claims, gotta count for something! :D

Where's Camo??? we've hijacked his post lol! :p

Or maybe Middlesborough???
hartlepool is 52 for me and 30 for you two...

Midlesborough is about 35mile for all of us!

yo people well i think middlesbough but i dont know any place around their so, i know a american dinner is which is just on the A19. :) that is about 32 mile for me i thinks i will have a look now mate and i will let yous know in about 20 mins :D

yea yea man you can :) it about a 30 to 35 minute drive :)
i will find the american dinner and then see how far it is. can you pm me you post code squizza to see how it is for you and then try and even it out :)

A19 Services Southbound Elwick, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS27 3HH

That is the address but it is a 50 mile drive for you squizza so i am going to find a diner or something which is more or less in the middle so middlebourgh :)

around another 15 mile :)
i dunno anywhere around middlebourgh do you know any places. because it is hard for me :/ to find a place that the best place so far OK Diner :)

oh btw belly you know how the car went into the body repair shop. which cost me 115 in parts and then 190 on top to get all the welding and get the car fixed.. well know it went in for it's MOT today and it failed so they said another 150 quid for more welding :) i think i am a dedicated micra fan :D 455 quid :D

Ye I'm off that weekend and that should be cool, I mate may be coming later that day
I'm hoping to buy/swap some wheels with hoopdub but not sure whats happening with that yet, so no worries! :)

i would prefer OK diner because i know that place really well but it not fair on squizza because it a 50 mile drive for him were as for use around 35 mile :D

Back