Meet

keyring

Pikey motorsport
Just wondering if anyone has any plans for a Scottish meet later in the year? I'm from livingston so not far from Edinburgh if anyone wanted to have a meet? Maybe get something regular on the go?

Keyring

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
yep still here :laugh: had some computer problems before xmas so had no internet for a few months but all sorted now :D:D Still have Jonc and shes running like a wee dream :D hope yous had a great christmas and new year (Y)

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
well the last one we had was at strathy park away last year. So the best thing you can do is just make a post with a location and date usually sundays are good but there are still some people who work on a sunday however if they have nottice they might be able to swap or get the time off. Think there was 5 all in at the last meet so not a bad turn out seeing it had been the first in a while. I can pretty much travel anywhere providing its child friendly (yep need to bring the kids along too lol)

Stani1029

Club Member
Another meet so soon? :laugh: my project aint near completion yet! Haha, nah april/may might be good. The last meet was ####ing freezing!!

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
lol stani it was indeed freezing and i got #### on too remember LOL :laugh::laugh: but was still a good meet i thought lol

Stani1029

Club Member
Haha oh yeah! #### happens no pun intended, im game yeah and will need to respray the car again!! And get the wheels done properly so the car is as it should be

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: errrrr my wee Jonc hasnt changed since the last meet so will be there with its dodgy looking back door seeing as vipple was too good to break :down:

I wouldm't want to set a date, I can get quite busy with uni and stuff so wouldn't want to arrange something I couldn't committ to. If something is arranged though I would try my best to get to it:p

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Crail thrash sunday 5th of feb open alll day.

Names
1.Glen

to go racing or just a get together? i wont say yes for definate as if its for racing then i will need to see about a baby sitter plus my wee micra's not built for racing lol dont forget crail would freeze the balls off a brass monkey this time of year too :laugh:

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
sorry forgot to post but cant make it kinda snowed in here :( well not so much snowed in but the snow we have is frozen solid so cant even get out the driveway :(

Just wondering if anyone has any plans for a Scottish meet later in the year? I'm from livingston so not far from Edinburgh if anyone wanted to have a meet? Maybe get something regular on the go?

Keyring

I know this is an old post (I'm fairly new here), but I'd be up for something, say a few drives out for a day when the weather gets better/warmer or if any meets my mate knows about, I'd love to have another K12 to park next to. I am new ish here and just bought my first K12 and its a 160SR thanks to my mate for telling me about that one. I'm going to get the car looking stock as new, tidy up the body etc and then the fun begins, as I do my mods!
I'm from Edinburgh, so not far from you guys.

Last edited: