• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mclarens k10 blog

ok im going to start a blog on my k10 1989 g reg its a 3 dr auto i got the car for £150 with month tax and 3 months mot and £5 fuel in the tank.when i got it it had a big dent in the door and a dented wing where the last ownwer had some one parked on it i pulld the dents out as much as i could the door will need a new one but the wing i can fill and paint but a few days ago i parked up and when i got back some mug had hit the back wing on the same side so at the mo the car looks realy taty i will be pulling that dent out once the snow clear up since i had the car i have fited a dvd/cd/radio two 6x9 waiting for door speakers.i did have a kenwood cd head unit but it never workd when i fited it so once i get a new one my plan for the sound is to fit the dvd in the dash above the glov box and have the head unit in the stanrd place the head will be link to the 6x9s and a sub with amp the dvd will be link to the door speakers.on the body of the car my plan is to repair the dents.fit a body kit black the back side windows and at some point put new rims on.the plan for the inside is new seats (might be from a k10 s)paint dash in wite new steering wheel and may be paint all the door cards same as dash i would all so like a red carpit but will come to that later.my time scale for all the work is one year but the way things are with cash at the mo not sure when the big stuff can be done. my 1st bit will be to repair the dents get a new door and piant all the repaird bit. the paint on the body is very taty but i dont think i will have the cash to get re sprayd so will have to just put up with it.i will get some pics soon as i can get to the car and i will update this blog soon as i do any work

ok here is my update sad to say but iv made my mind up im going to sell this car and buy a k11 so the car is now on ebay.if it dont sell i will keep this car and buy a k11 then do thid car up but tbh could do with the cash for the k11
any way here is sum pics
S7301121.jpg

S7301116.jpg

S7301118.jpg

S7301120.jpg

Back