• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's G#

Status
Not open for further replies.
new sticker :D
0d375380bf9a11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

Great looking car this, it really doesnt need anything else imo. I recognise that street in the shot, but cant quite put a name to it. Is it one that runs either side of the school?
Nice one Frank, is that hednesford?

Mckenzie, yours is fairly low right? With an under rear window spoiler? Might have been a few cars behind you today at dukes head roundabout, looks nice if it was you!

Mckenzie, yours is fairly low right? With an under rear window spoiler? Might have been a few cars behind you today at dukes head roundabout, looks nice if it was you!

Thats correct. I have been that way today. Thats probably the first genuine "spotted" on this site. lol
and thank btw

Car looks tidy & a great find looks the part well done on the alloys also 100% improvement.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

They cleaned really well.

5f3550ab.jpg

Older SSR are running very of type of wheel nut. After a lot of research and a few chats I decided to by proper once only available from japan. £60 it is then :(

Mckenzie, how do they look on a micra? Tempted to get something for when i get around to dropping the SR a little, and her indoors can the Sr wheels

They cleaned really well.

Older SSR are running very of type of wheel nut. After a lot of research and a few chats I decided to by proper once only available from japan. £60 it is then :(

You can apparently buy them from other places...im sure i saw a thread on ciscos. But yeah they arent exactly easy to find in usual places, think they are like that so you've got max strength on the stud.

Mckenzie, how do they look on a micra? Tempted to get something for when i get around to dropping the SR a little, and her indoors can the Sr wheels

I cant even try them on without the "proper" wheel nuts.

You can apparently buy them from other places...im sure i saw a thread on ciscos. But yeah they arent exactly easy to find in usual places, think they are like that so you've got max strength on the stud.

I found couple of places in the states too. but nothing in the uk

You keeping the tyres on them?

The price is with tyres

Lol i meant the stars fella, but looked back through the thread instead and saw them on! Will 7.5j fit a micra with no work? Dont particularly want to roll the arches

Lol i meant the stars fella, but looked back through the thread instead and saw them on! Will 7.5j fit a micra with no work? Dont particularly want to roll the arches

I see, sorry. Depends on tyres. Im running quite a stretch, but i dont see a reason why they wouldnt fit. they are ET38

:cool: excellent wheel choice you've got hold of there.
G# dropped on SSR mk3s, a recipe for something awesome.
I hope so. Just waiting for the special wheel nuts now

In What color would you have the centre part of the wheel, G? Any plans?
Ideally pink :)

Is it the adjustable tow strap mate that youve got? you got a link where to get one?
Not adjustable, just normal. From eBay. £9.99 posted or something like that.

Looks wicked mate, also love what you've done with the TRS tow strap, I was thinking of fitting one to mine but didn't know where to put it!

Also the camber on the front looks AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back