• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's G#

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted this car in my town and I thought ill put letter though the door saying that Im interested in buying it, but one day I just went past, stopped and rang the bell. Just couldn't wait.
Lady in here 50s open the door so I asked if she wants to sell it.
Few days later it was mine for absolute bargain price of £700. Nismo kitted March G in mint condition. ####ing yes! I got only few plans.

13x7 :D Would love to get some oldschool SSR
Manual box, probably will rob my mums march. lol

20110810_001-2.jpg

20110810_002-2.jpg

20110810_003-2.jpg

20110810_004-2.jpg

20110810_005-2.jpg

20110810_006-2.jpg

20110810_007-2.jpg

20110810_008-2.jpg

thanks for looking

what a find :D i tried asking a cabriolet owner if they would sell up, but they didn't :(

one thing i hate about the car is that stupid rear spoiler! would you sell it to me :D

btw am i seeing, abs, power steering, air con and electric folding mirrors?

thanks guys, will not forget about the slammage. (Y)
nex its also has electric sunroof and climate control out of the ordinary then Airbag, Some sports exhaust and nismo suspension, and now Ive noticed it has some sort of spacers.

Looks amazing, great find!!

btw am i seeing, abs, power steering, air con and electric folding mirrors?
According to FAST theres reference to an LSD too!
Remote Control Entry System
Sunroof, 'Bit Prune' (might be immobiliser), ABS, LSD
Semi-automatic air conditioning
WE9G0.png

According to the DVLA, it's listed as a 5 door though!

Fabulous find! You're very lucky, you know that???

Car looks fantastic! Can't wait to see what changes you'd do once you start :)

(Y)(Y)(Y)

Nice find. Is this the very top spec then? Jealous!

I can see it with 14x8s and -3camber all-around:D think 13s will be a little too small with the nismo kit imho.

wtf climate control and electric sun roof on a k11? i need pics!!!! how does it work??? can i have it?!?!?!

wtf climate control and electric sun roof on a k11? i need pics!!!! how does it work??? can i have it?!?!?!
lol been thinking that all day...

Very nice find! Keep your eyes out for another! :p
Absolutely love that interior!!!!

Hang on a minute.... Where is the cup holder?
Don't forget to nick that off the other march! :D

hey guys, thanks for all the positive comments. will post some updates on saturday. will look around the car properly!

i need updates! bring it to JAE

What Ralph said !

Also, you have to keep those mint oem G# / Super S alloys. They are quality, in perfect condition, 13" are big enough with the lowering, they fit so well to the design of the car, plus you will save a lot of money to put in the manual conversion (auto transm being the actual only "bad" point).
This car with manual transm + turbo would be the most sex K11 of europe, no doubt.

Oh. My. God. :laugh:.

You jammy git! What's that orange doobry under the dash?

Cheers karl, I knew the yanks use them. I didn't know the Jap's did too :grinning:.

thats insane! where does it even have space for a sun roof motor?!?! i want that car bad, i will give you half a bag of monster munch

the is a front right fog on eBay i think but they want £6 postage and the bid started at £9.99 :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back