Mazda RX8 230hp, 2004, 50k miles

silento

Ex. Club Member
I'm selling my RX8 which I have owned and cared for over the last 2 years. It's a 2004 model, high power, which means it has 230hp, 6 speed manual gearbox, 9000 rpm, xenon lights and washers, and aluminium pedals. Colour is Nordic Green, which is a dark metallic green (only produced in years 2004 and 2005 so quite rare), and has full leather interior. I am the 2nd owner from new. Bought in November 2008 with 35k miles on the clock. Only done 15k since then.

The car has been well cared for whilst in my posession. I have done a full service and regular maintenance. Air filter, engine oil & oil filter, brake fluid, transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, and complete ignition system replaced (coils, HT leads and spark plugs). Always warmed up to operating temperature before utilizing the full rev range of the engine, which is very important in order to prevent carbon build up in the combusion chamber. This engine is designed to rev, and does so easily and smoothly.

All recalls have been completed according to my local Mazda dealer (MKG3000, twickenham). The car starts first time, every time and is a joy to drive. It has never let me down and never fails to put a smile on my face. The grip is just amazing, especially with the high performance tyres which are on at the moment.

Only reason why i am selling i because I have quit my job to focus on university studies, and now out of money. Asking for £4000 for a quick sale. Will put 12 months tax if I get the asking price.

Back