Maybe Throttle body

Hi All, I have noticed online that there is or has been talk, about engine idle & stalling problems with K11. And now I think my fault with the throttle body is in this aera of my car as I have been stalling whilst junctions, & intermittent engine light comes on but code 55 show no fault . Also the people online mention replacing the air flow senior/ TB via ebay, breakers or even buying a new one . And someone also online show's you how to resolider the TB in the first place. But apart from these ideas is there anyone can tell me where i could get it fixed instead, as i don't want to paying £300-£500 for a new one or one from ebay that doesn't work.

Yours Peter0003

Last edited:
A brand new one is £85/120 (ebay)
Used £15/30
Re solder it, even buying the gear probs £15 tops
Better off looking up the repair guide , then spend on replacing ,and it's just a simple solder job,
And also if you do replace your better off doing it your self, as it's a pretty simple job , only hard bit is the coolant pipe for the waxstat, those can be hard to get off

Why do you keep making all the topics about the Same problem? Way easier to stick To 1 topic so we dont repeat everything we say in Every topic.

As said in another topic. Get a proper mechanic to check the whole car. Yes iT costs money But all these maybe fixes youre doing costs alot more in the long run. If you can do it all yourself then solder the tb, measure the lambda, give it a service, check the ignition.

Last edited: