Maybe better front brake disc to K12 from Brembo

By little luck I buy new front disc to K12; These are Brembo 09.7292.34 and intented to some older (95-00?) Renault. My plan was drill holes to new disc for better cooling. But that was not good idea when I see disc. Because those Brembo disc are "open" ventilated than original are "closed" ventilated. Different is easiest see from pircture. Dimension are almoust same: only OD Brembo/Renault is 262mm and K12 original dimension is 260mm. But only 1mm difference in radius, I think, wont make problems with clearence between brake caliber etc. Not yet tested because need also change clutch disc with same time.

This is only "fix tip" if you dont want buy expensive drilled / grooved perfomance disc but this way maybe get little better cooling disc.
Brembo Nissan.jpg
Brembo Renault.jpg

20220521_101840.jpg

Terve MarkoM!
Have you considered changing to Clio 172/182 rear axle with brake dishes? :unsure:
It should be almost direct 'bolt-on'.
With added performance, more braking power! ;)

Have you considered to start your own blog, then all your modifications and wisdom would be in same place! ;)

Last edited:
Terve MarkoM!
Have you considered changing to Clio 172/182 rear axle with brake dishes? :unsure:
It should be almost direct 'bolt-on'.
With added performance, more braking power! ;)

Have you considered to start your own blog, then all your modifications and wisdom would be in same place! ;)
Those Brembo disc what you linked seems very light weight and not too bad priced. ?

In fact I have, yes I have consired Clio rear disc brakes. I have allready make deal of used parts. Not yet get those: wheel hubs, rotors and brake calibers. I`m not sure when I will work with them, maybe not until next winter. There is many small detail to ensure perfect working. Also I want drive my Micra now in summer as much as possible; Its fun every morning start driving to work ? This Micra is only in summer use.

Sorry, I`m so old school guy that blog is not my thing. I just like share here my notice ?

Back