• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Max'd Out Micra - My story

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hello everyone, as you well know I've been here a few weeks looking for advice etc, and decided to stay, because I love you all. <3
On to the good stuff. I got a phone call at 8 am this morning saying "We're going to look at a Micra, got a good feeling about this" From my dad. Off we go, end up loving it, and BUYING IT. This is my first car, and can't wait to start on it. I only got a few photo's outside the dealer's place, I'll get some better photo's when it gets delivered at my dads place. A few shots:
382206_226782337465960_2007322795_n.jpg

164438_226887907455403_952848142_n.jpg

484994_226888010788726_365717283_n.jpg

First thing to do when she's delivered, give her a damn good clean, she's filthy! In the mean time, I need to think of a name.... suggestions anyone?

No idea for a name but looks in decent nick, try get it up on a ramp or lift and have a look at the front cross member and the underside for rust

GL :)

Nice one matey, welcome aboard. Looks quite a tidy motor and I'm sure you'll enjoy it :) As for the name thing I cant help you I'm afraid. Apologies to anybody that HAS named their car but to me its a bit 'girly' :rolleyes:

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Nice one matey, welcome aboard. Looks quite a tidy motor and I'm sure you'll enjoy it :) As for the name thing I cant help you I'm afraid. Apologies to anybody that HAS named their car but to me its a bit 'girly' :rolleyes:
Naaaahhh Everyone needs to name their car!

What does the peanut butter do!? I was just going to respray them black :p
The peanut butter is full of handy oils...that return the black shine to dull plastics ;)
...I'd reccomend smooth over the crunchy veriety too LOL :p

ETA: can't believe I forgot to say...She looks lovely Max, congratulations...I hope this is just the start of a beautiful relationship for you two ;)

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
The peanut butter is full of handy oils...that return the black shine to dull plastics ;)
...I'd reccomend smooth over the crunchy veriety too LOL :p

ETA: can't believe I forgot to say...She looks lovely Max, congratulations...I hope this is just the start of a beautiful relationship for you two ;)
Thank you so much! :) Now got to divide my cash Car:Girlfriend 50:50... or maybe 80:20 ;) Thanks for the tip, might have to try that, screw Halfords, I need to go to Tesco :p

you'll spend more money on the car,
i'm trying to save,
i've never bought anything for my bike, but keep buying things i don't really need for Lec XD

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
on another note Max,
how much was that 200sx in the background?
I need an s-chassis when i can afford the insurance XD
The S14 was 4.5K. I mentioned several times that the 200SX would be better for me, buuuut my dad wasn't having it ;)

seems expensive though,
i'm looking for an ec/ed/ee/ef civic until insurance is reasonable

Lol if you want cheap insurance stay away from hondas in general :L

Toyota Corolla 1.4 vvti 2001 reg is a good shout, mate had one was fairly nippy and was soo light, light a go kart :D

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
S14a a lad i went to college bought an auto and did a manual conversion for drifting,
nice micra :)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
On topic: I reckon you should colour code the faded-gray platic detailing in gloss dark grey!

Lol if you want cheap insurance stay away from hondas in general :L

Toyota Corolla 1.4 vvti 2001 reg is a good shout, mate had one was fairly nippy and was soo light, light a go kart :D

I know but they're awesome!

I wanted an old mini, ( too rotten now or stupid prices)
mk1 golf (stupid prices)

What i'd kill for
20424d1314771642-thoughts-pics-max-7215-316035-vw-caddy-mk1.jpg

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Yeah, I was sceptical, but I trust you! Anyone know the exact colour name/code of my car? Can't find it :/