Matts prices - rally parts

Antony

Ex. Club Member
cool, so my 14" team dynamics motorsport wheels are fine?.......if so, i may just order a set of thems, as im going turbo i need t be able to stop as well...lol:laugh:

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
matt are the dog box gear kits lower rations or standard ratios?? what kind of tourque level can they stand up 2?

mph

Official MSC Trader
I've just sold the last stainless steel exhaust manifold to someone in this club. I'm now waiting for delivery of the next batch which should arrive very soon, they were due just before Christmas so anytime now hopefully. These are very good systems with bigger headers than the standard Janspeed manifolds. We use them on the rally cars which are now producing 140bhp at the flywheels.

The price of the janspeed manifold mild steel is 350, is this a competition one or a fast road like the £200 version you can get everywhere else??

Also can i just say it looks alot better with pics, very excitable.

mph

Official MSC Trader
Manifolds

The manifolds are the competition ones, we get Janspeed to make these to order .They are different to their normal road spec manifolds so unfortunately Janspeed charge more for these. We have an account with janspeed and can supply the normal manifold no problem. The stainless steel ones are very nice and alot lighter.

The price of the janspeed manifold mild steel is 350, is this a competition one or a fast road like the £200 version you can get everywhere else??

Also can i just say it looks alot better with pics, very excitable.

I'm afraid we have not got any moulds for the face lift Micra. Sorry only the standard bonnet.

do you do any carbon fiber bonnets for the facelift?

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I've seen the Janspeed manifolds Matt has, they are very nice indeed......a huge improvement over the standard retail manifolds.

how much for the whole whiteline kit and to be cheeky is there a discount for being a msc member? with the 22mm rear anti roll bar

mph

Official MSC Trader
Whiteline handling kit

Strut Brace 88.71
Lower Strut Brace 83.49
Front Anti Roll Bar 22mm 120.89
Caster Kit 74.70
Camber Bolts 46.35
Rear Anti Roll Bar 150.26
Rear Anti Roll Bar Drop Links 98.19
Adjustable Rear trailing Arms 179.18
Adjustable Panhard Rod 93.53
Lowering springs 150.44
4 x Sport Gas Dampers 216.96

This is a complete list of the whiteline handling kit which we currently stock.
I have also included springs and new dampers which will enable you to get the best from the Whiteline kit. All prices include vat. If you take the full kit I could offer you a 10% discount. Some Whiteline items have been discontinued so I am unable to replace some of my stock once it has gone.
Let me know what you think or if you need anymore advice.
If you fitted everything here you would have a great fun car to drive.

All the best

Matt

hi, i'm making a track car conversion on my '99 micra.
I'm swapping a SR20DE, and I'd like to increase track wide on my car (so I think about the body parts of micra kit car for the aesthetics).
I wanna know what I need to increase track wide, without use big wheel spacers, that are not the best for the car handling.

I hope you understood my english, bye

mph

Official MSC Trader
The best way is to fit the wide track running gear
Modified rear axle
Modified front wish bones
Modified steering arms
Modified drive shafts
Modified bracket for front hubs/dampers.

This will widen the track by 100mm.
Some items you could modified youself with care to keep the cost down, but items like driveshafts would be better brought new.

We can supply all the above and ship to Italy if necessary

Matthew

The best way is to fit the wide track running gear
Modified rear axle
Modified front wish bones
Modified steering arms
Modified drive shafts
Modified bracket for front hubs/dampers.

This will widen the track by 100mm.
Some items you could modified youself with care to keep the cost down, but items like driveshafts would be better brought new.

We can supply all the above and ship to Italy if necessary

Matthew

i'd know how much are rear axle, front wish bones and steering arms.

mph

Official MSC Trader
Hi Mate

To send an axle, steering arms and wishbones is going to cost £2344.70 Pounds Stirling Delivered

(Due to the size and weight I have estimated the carriage to be 300.00)

this is a really NOOB question to be honest and this is the first thread i've read but how come your car is stripped with a 1.3 in and heavier :S

Hi Matt
This is Christos from Greece and I'm glad to found this site. We start rebuilding the Micra for the next rally season. We finish 4rth in A5 class after 7 races with the other 13 competitors in the same class.
For the 2010 we thinking to wide the car and to feed it with more power.
The new engine is ready and now we need your wide body kit and ......your help.
We will try to build a budget car so the most of the parts will be constucted here.
Unfortunately we will replace the Kayaba suspension with Bilstein but I need some of the Whitline parts you have for the camber and castor adjustment.
We will make the shafts and we will try to build the wishbones and the rear axle if you help us .
We need also from you the Group A CompetitionAir Box Kit the SFS Performance Silicone Engine Breather Hoses kit , the SFS Performance Silicone Cooling Hoses kit and the NME Spec Drivers Foot Rest
Maybe some other parts very soon
I'll try to phone you this week
Regards
Christos

21122009113.jpg

21122009115.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_CSC_0266.jpg

timetrial2009006.jpg

Blue

Ex. Club Member
hi im looking at replacing my original exhaust with a racing exhaust and i have a few questions about some of the parts first of all would the car still pass MOT with this on Janspeed Cat Replacement Silencer and secondly does the Janspeed Competition 2” Cat back come with a chrome/stainless steel end if not caon i screw a chrome cover on to it or paint it thanks

Hi matt, I can't seem to get the list up so could you tell me a price for the lowered springs and any other bits i'd need for that, i'm in didcot so I could collect
cheers, alex

Hi matt, I can't seem to get the list up so could you tell me a price for the lowered springs and any other bits i'd need for that, i'm in didcot so I could collect
cheers, alex

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Give him a call, i dont think he comes on here, often.

I am sure he will those parts in stock.

He offers a great service :)