Matt Humpris 60mm Springs and Spax Shocks

Just testing the water here as I have found some direct fitment K11 coilovers so may make the swap but only if I can move these on.

60mm Tarmac Rally springs which are absolutely stunning in combination with the shocks, makes the car a gem to handle.

If possible looking at around the £200 mark as that's how much just the springs are alone brand new!

Attached is a photo of how the car sits on a 60mm drop
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373300845.278233.jpg

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Just testing the water here as I have found some direct fitment K11 coilovers so may make the swap but only if I can move these on.

60mm Tarmac Rally springs which are absolutely stunning in combination with the shocks, makes the car a gem to handle.

If possible looking at around the £200 mark as that's how much just the springs are alone brand new!

Attached is a photo of how the car sits on a 60mm dropView attachment 23954
:D hmm interesting motty...

Matt always says that 15's with a 60mm drop is spot on for a k11 as he runs it on the rally car :cool:

He does indeed, when I spoke to him at rally day last year he recommended that before I did anything to the engine. Need to be on sports shocks if you drop below 40mm tho really, hence why I bought the spax :)

Thanks Karl, found a potential new exhaust there too!

Suzie the Super S

If they're the FK Highsport ones, i've already tried twice to buy them and they aren't available. They keep saying FK in Germany are waiting for the parts to build them, but they keep on delaying when they'll be ready :(