Matiz front strut set up

Set I had (didn't use them)
Straight fit to a k11 shorter strut and lower coil mount.
80mm low
Recoment better rear springs and Corsa rear dampers
IMG_20200325_175328138.jpg
Screenshot_20200327-230744.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

OP
OP
D

Nice one thanks Frank. Looks smart and just the right sort of height I'd be after as well, just a straight swap and change the top hat/mount of the strut then yeah?

80mm low
View attachment 69836View attachment 69837

Thanks man, that looks good and about the right height I'm after as well. I've got corsa b rear shocks and 2 cut coils but it's a bit bouncy and got alto springs to go on but been trying to sort the front out and do it all in a day. So matiz ones a case of just swapping out the top hat/mount on the strut the yeah?

frank

Club Member
slotted downwards and inwards by the looks of this pic
inwards to give a bit of camber
and the spring perch dropped fully down

70880.jpg

OP
OP
D
80mm low
View attachment 69836View attachment 69837

I've ordered a set of these struts but instead of lowering the perch to drop it from 50mm to 80mm I'm thinking I'd be as well just getting -30mm lowering springs for the matiz struts and getting the 80mm drop that way, saves a lot of hassle rather than cutting and having to rewelding the perch lower down for the same results.

I've ordered a set of these struts but instead of lowering the perch to drop it from 50mm to 80mm I'm thinking I'd be as well just getting -30mm lowering springs for the matiz struts and getting the 80mm drop that way, saves a lot of hassle rather than cutting and having to rewelding the perch lower down for the same results.
No mods are,needed on the matiz struts
Can use matiz or micra springs basically

All they basically are shorter micra struts that the spring also sits lower so it works as a propper setup and no cutting or springs jumping

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Micra Sports Club mobile app