• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martboy21's new raT 1.0 rebuild!!

satin black or gloss white

• Total voters
Ha ha, even better painted!! Going past breakers on way home so gonna grab a battery tray and start work when get home, free up some space in the bay for my air filter then

Test video later, If time let's me

at all this you still have not told me when or what are we doing about the paintwork????
are we still gonna doit in your place?
do you still want it white or mat black?
I do like how it looks now with the coilovers, sits alot better

Cars coming along real nicely now Mart. What coilies have you got on there?

Good luck with the progress.:grinning:

Big respect to sleeper ss today, he's sorted me out with a daewoo battery tray, clamps and battery terminals, thanks mate now i can get on with moving it to the rear

45d0e6f9.jpg

All big respect aswell to scopez for the donation of some induction piping and connectors, still playing with it but will put photos up as soon as finished mate

Welding sounds better matey, depends on where I stick it? I've wired the positive lead from front to rear scopes kindly donated me a jump lead which is long and one end broken

It's the same spec as oem wiring so should be ok me thinks....

Finished off routing of induction kit so just cold air feed to fit now and fse fpr until some manifolds etc

Got some more paint stripping done and more filler!! Hate the damn stuff, soon she will be in high build primer ( I hope!)

Pay day friday so a still looking for a janspeed guys if anyone has on spare?

That'll be the Daewoo :laugh:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2393.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2393.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 578
No was a normal middle aged ladies car,messy cambelt failure scenario lol
Oh & your welcome..
ha ha ha ha, poor car, was someone ragging it? i was talking to darcy about that, i wonder how many stock micras thats happened to? cheers for today mate, top bloke (Y)(Y)

Finished induction piping and fitted power boost valve, one of the fuel regulator screws were rounded and was a pig to get out!! Haven't driven or started it yet but will report in due course of any changes. Also need to get the gauge as I have no idea what it's set at :eek:

Decided to not put battery in rear, too much funking about, took a step back and re-thought the battery tray route. Figured if I remove the two right hand side holding bolts and twist the battery tray I can now put battery vertical which gives me just enough room to tuck piping behind..... Voilà !

Almost done in the bay for now, just need My manifold and that will be it for a while

Few photos for you

115f2501.jpg

4ef18958.jpg

0d617922.jpg

f87784c1.jpg

9b17d44a.jpg

75b5d215.jpg

1a872331.jpg

8b33fcf9.jpg

Nice one Marty, this is still one of my fave threads on here. When it's painted, it's going to be SOOOOO awesome (Y).

Thankyou mate :) never ever again am I putting anything other than proper 2 pak paint on my car, bring on the paint!!

Just been out and tried to jump start the car.., damn thing won't start now :( since i put the power boost valve on,

Anyideas? It's plugged in right. From fuel filter to fuel rail and fse power boost valve to return

Help please....

Still yet to order the gauge, I got the fpr of eBay 2nd hand came of another nissan as it came with the adapter plate, I know it's not set but I at least thought if would start!!

Funking thing, think it came of a pulsar so would have been at a higher rate probably, anyone got a guage I can borrow/buy please?

Also how I get rid of flooded engine? Cheers for the reply

Hmmm been reading about the powerboost valve,seems like there no worth the hassle, considering going out now and swapping back to stock.....

According to ebb dude there meant to be ok, just not the one I've got, im going back to stock and it's going on ebay,nevermind, manifold hunting again...!

I've messed about with a pbv and tbh they are aload of bull, stock FTW marty. 1.0l pistons but why the 1.0 cams (remind me again)

No not 1.0 cams, re profiled cams from autosprint

1.0 pistons to heighten compression

All followed by some sort of remap :eek:

Got me bargain through eBay, omp road and sport pads, brand new and unopened only 8 quid!! Well chuffed, need some vented and grooved discs though, can anyone recommend any?

5390a7f9.jpg

b0f1bca8.jpg

cee90587.jpg

3a3daa7e.jpg

Fitted stock fuel pressure regulator, no starty yet but have left plugs out as per sleeper ss overnight to evaporate the extra fuel

Had the battery on charge all night so should all be spot on.... Again:laugh:

Ok mate, I'll have A look fir some k11 ones

Got the car started yesterday whilst trying to run the battery lead from front to back I unplugged a sensor in the passenger footwell, after hours of trying different things I remembered........ What a complete nob!!

All fine and started first time, so took some photos of it

Today I was removing the rest of the paint from the car on rear quarter, couple more hours worth then time for filler

918aa95b.jpg

3919b952.jpg

da8be3cc.jpg

45e99650.jpg

45e99650.jpg
[/IMG]

Not coming up on my iPhone,? I do everything on it but today and yesterday it's not showing the new pictures I put up ?

It's going White guys, bright White like new Audis

Anyone have experience with iPhones and similar stuff?

Cheers

Just a small update, got loads more paint off bit didnt take any photos :( only half the roof and bits on door shuts

Also added a few parts and should have something special in next month or so :)

Oh and my brother on law got comical with the dust and his finger

d3f39ade.jpg

59d61217.jpg

e78fa0fd.jpg

c916227f.jpg

a979765b.jpg

bccbbae9.jpg

cf79e8a8.jpg

Exhuast is on, not bad, but fitted at half 3 this morning so no photos but did push it up the road and start it, quiet as stock on idle then all hell breaks loose at around 4.5 - 5k :)

Back