• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Marks Micra

Dem wheels in white look pretty badass on your black Micra imo, nice man.
I currently have the same wheels to ride for this winter ^^

A quick view here ;)

2013-12-19164746_zpsfd0b76c2.jpg

Recieved my lightened flywheel back from autosprint :D

And also have a 1.0 box that has covered 67000 odd miles to go in aswell, should be ordering a new clutch at the end of this week then hopefully get it all fitted next week :)

Got the 1.0 gearbox, lightened flywheel and new LUK clutch fitted the other day :) feels so much more responsive. i will be at the dragstrip this weekend so will see how much of a difference makes to my times :D

Aww.

Much is crail again? :L

Only problem being yours is a 1.3 isn't it? I'd get stompped :D
Think its £10 to get in and £15 to get on the strip :/ could always hide in someones boot to get in haha ;)
And yeah 1.3/1.4 1348cc or something like that, id class that as a 1.3 tho!

Ill have to wait till after my trip to andy's to give you a decent race then but il see how funds are, could be a giggle in a 1.0l haha

Foglights and wind deflectors came today
20121119_141516.jpg

Shame i accidently bought the front two wind deflectors for a 5 door after misreading the title :oops: so looks like ill be selling these, super s front bumper and other bits and pieces in the for sale thread soon

I know it's an old post but love the way your car looks! I've got a black facelift too! Just brought the same fogs as you I think, I've just found the wiring for them but then it doesn't look like there's any sort of bulb holder or anything on the actual fog light itself? Just been to halfrauds and the bulbs in there look completely different haha, if you can help will be much appreciated :)

I know it's an old post but love the way your car looks! I've got a black facelift too! Just brought the same fogs as you I think, I've just found the wiring for them but then it doesn't look like there's any sort of bulb holder or anything on the actual fog light itself? Just been to halfrauds and the bulbs in there look completely different haha, if you can help will be much appreciated :)
The bulbs are 9006 hb4's they're 90deg ones and come as a full assembly, holder and all.

Not been on here in a couple of years so might aswell do a small update to keep my thread up to date
Alot has changed with the car as its now running a Starlet Gt engine and bigger wheels as i was fed up of being low and having to plan journeys :D
Heres some recent pics

Also got new sills fitted before its respray in the next few weeks, got a Mulholland rear wing sitting there to be fitted too

Very nice. What are the wheels and tyres. Also would like to see the engine bay with the starlet engine in. Was it a relatively straightforward swap.

Very nice. What are the wheels and tyres. Also would like to see the engine bay with the starlet engine in. Was it a relatively straightforward swap.
Ill try and get a couple of pictures up later on! Photo bucket was going slow so only uploaded a few, when i had the 2 cars side by side it looked like a easy enough swap but everything on it turned out to be a pain in the arse, its all quite a tight fit believe it or not for it being a 1.3 turbo.