Marks K10 Super S 1.2!

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Unfortunatly I am putting my super s up forsale, I have put a deposit down on a new car so its gotta go, I would have liked to put it in storage and make it into something awesome but cannot.

1992 K10 Super S 1235cc
Pure White
Tax til end of May
12 Months MOT
69000 miles on the clock, I bought it on 63000 so it is very low mileage,
had only done 30k by 2001
I'm the 4th owner.
Recently serviced
Very clean bodywork no dents and very little rust!
Mint interior, and i mean MINT! no speaker holes cut, or gear knobs removed either!

-35mm Spax springs
uprated rear Monroe gas dampers,
brand new front dampers.
5 speed super s long ratio gearbox
Ecc system removed
Mountney Steering wheel and boss
Blue LED lit dials
Professionally tinted rear window

only bad points are drivers wing needs replacing and wheels are no longer on the car, car comes with standard wheels with nearly new tyres.

Car is located in Stafford, just off Junction 13 M6
The asking price of the car is £650ono and i think its worth every penny, I am open to offers but sensible ones

This car will NOT be broken for parts so dont even ask.

-----------------------------------------------------

the stainless steel exhaust system will no longer come with the car, it has been sold to a member of the MSC,

car will come with a standard exhaust with no cats.

6e940c49.jpg

Attachments

• DSCI0119.jpg
    DSCI0119.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCI0077.JPG
    DSCI0077.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 212
R

RIK

shame to here it mate...would have liked to go to POD with yah.

hope you still have it long enuff to go

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Car is still available to buy. Was hoping it would be at the fastshow so i could check it out there but its not, so unless someone else pays the asking price or the deposit first, its still available to all

Cheers
Arnold

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Thats an amazing amount of images!! I think by far a record for a car for sale! Very honest pictures too. Nice one Mark.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I had to take the steering wheel off as i cannot get the horn to work and as its going for the MOT this week.

It'll be put back on when it passes :)

took loads of pictures so people can see what it looks like for real and are not going to be dissapointed when they come to see it.

its a 14 year old car at the end of the day and its not going to be "showroom condition" but honestly this is the best super s i've ever seen/owned. it only has very small bits of rust and a wing which needs replacing and would be ideal for someone to modify further or just to drive it as it is.

I didnt change much on this car, I've learnt a lot since my first and some things are just best left as standard

James

Chairman
Ed said:
Thats an amazing amount of images!! I think by far a record for a car for sale! Very honest pictures too. Nice one Mark.
My thoughts exactly lol, very good way to make sure there are no surprises. Hope it sells Mark :)

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
the stainless steel exhaust system will no longer come with the car, it has been sold to a member of the MSC,

car will come with a standard exhaust with no cats.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
come on there must be someone on here who would want this car!

price reduced to £550

Taxed til May and has 12 months MOT!

A

andrewb150

I feel for you mate, new front wing and it would be like a new car. All the work and after market parts on it make it a bargain. Its well low mileage as well. I guess people think that it’s getting on a bit now, but I’m sure it’s a lot newer than most K10s on here.

People on here are always trying to upgrade there car to a Super S, why not just buy one?

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
andrewb150 said:
People on here are always trying to upgrade there car to a Super S, why not just buy one?

i said that last night to a mate when they said they wanted my bodykit if i broke it lol just buy the whole car! some people! lol