March super turbo

Hi guys, i have 1990 super turbo, the bad news is the bodywork is rotten around the sills and rear wheel inner arches, the car is complete otherwise apart from the tatty body but due to family commitments i don't have the time to restore the wee wagon......what should i do sell complete or break....i know they are quite rare now and would like to see it put to good use rather than rotting away. I am going to try and get it running later this week as it has been sat for about 3 years.....cheers guys

Dibs ;) . Can i call dibs? I would sell it complete, so it can be restored. I'll buy it off you and know a guy who'd happily weld it to get it back on the road lol, if thats what you want to do when you've got it running! Shame you cant get it road worthy yourself :(

Hi guys, i have 1990 super turbo, the bad news is the bodywork is rotten around the sills and rear wheel inner arches, the car is complete otherwise apart from the tatty body but due to family commitments i don't have the time to restore the wee wagon......what should i do sell complete or break....i know they are quite rare now and would like to see it put to good use rather than rotting away. I am going to try and get it running later this week as it has been sat for about 3 years.....cheers guys

Hi,

Do you have an pics of this car?, i am interested

Shaf

a28043f1.jpg

Hi

Give me your contact number, i want to get in contact with you,

I have a K10 Super S, a March Turbo, which is currently under going a full restoration, and if i get my hands on this super turbo, i will make it concourse condition and put it back on the road, i am genuinly interested to add this to my car collection

GUYS, I would like to try and get it running as it would be worth alot less as a non runner, breaks my heart to see it rotting away, i am not looking to rip anyone off, but want to be as honest as possible about the wee wagon, i could have ebayed it but would like to see it put to good use by someone from the club........thanks guys

Back