March Super Turbo

Being an ex Nissan Hitec (I moved to Skoda before the Diamond of Doom took over) I was lucky enough to work on GTIR's Silvia's 200SX 300SX and the odd Skyline but I have never had the pleasure of get my hands on a Super Turbo.

Couple of questions

Is there anyone out there that will import one and for how much
Anyone in North Wales who has got one
anyone want to send me some pictures of the engine layout including the cambelt side and gearbox side.

I always fancied doing something to a K10 and had the chance to buy one half done (but the guy was a muppet and I had no where to put the car)

I take it people have gone down the Figaro donor route?

Loving the GTIR K10 FWD seen a K11 with an SR20DE fitted to it, however I couldnt work out how he was going to sort the driveshafts and front suspension, guess some people are just braver than me!

thanks Dave

I don't know if anyones actually gone down the figgy route but I've thought about it the only real problem is the engines are so expensive

Where abouts in North wales are you? as in just the other side of Wrexham? and i have a super turbo

Steve

You would be looking at £2500-3000 to buy a clean one in the uk and more to import one , I payed €3900 for mine from japan nearly 5 years ago, prices never seem to change for good clean ones. What do you mean fig route? the engines are completely different?

Here's a pic of the engine:

600CIMG9123.jpg

Wow thats Shoehorned in!!!!

Sorry thought the Fig used the same plant and you could transplant dropping of the auto trans, changing the fly wheel and putting on a manual!

it looks a pig to work on (about the same as a clutch on a GTIR)

WANT ONE!!!!!!!!

Wow thats Shoehorned in!!!!

Sorry thought the Fig used the same plant and you could transplant dropping of the auto trans, changing the fly wheel and putting on a manual!

it looks a pig to work on (about the same as a clutch on a GTIR)

WANT ONE!!!!!!!!
No not the same at all,

To be honest it not that hard once you strip it once and reuild it you know where everything goes, that photo is a picture the seller in japland sent me it now looks like this:laugh:

Image268.jpg

You would be looking at £2500-3000 to buy a clean one in the uk and more to import one , I payed €3900 for mine from japan nearly 5 years ago, prices never seem to change for good clean ones. What do you mean fig route? the engines are completely different?
Just 3900€?? That is pretty cheap.
How did you import this? On yourself or a company?

Just 3900€?? That is pretty cheap.
How did you import this? On yourself or a company?

It wasnt cheap for one in Ireland, st's could be got for under 2k because they all or most were driven into the ground.

Honestly would you pay that or more now? I dont think you or anyone on this site would .

I personally imported it yeah, Its still up on the sellers site

http://www.japaneseusedcar.ca/jdm_nissan_used_car.htm

Its about half way down the page in the middle row

Back