MARCH ST

H

homersimpson

Hi guys,i have just bought a pc and a march st from a mate who was strapped for cash and noticed your site on his favourites list.The st had not ran for over a year and a half and my mate muttered something about vacuum hoses he had got mixed while trying to replace them.I hope someone can help as i would like to get this baby sorted and spend some money it.Its a 1990 model with 49000kms on the clock and i think its the hoses that go to the flap which opens and closes between the turbo and supercharger,but there may be others on wrong to.......please help.

the march st is very rare car! your very lucky to have one! Ed will able answer your question, he has got 2!

Even I dont have the technical lay out for the SC pipework. I admit I have never made deep enquiries, but it is the only part of the ST I have never bothered to find out as I never intend to keep it this way anyway (causes too many problems). I see your in Northan Ireland, there are quite a few of them over there, your best bet would be to try and track one down and see how thats done.

Ed

Back