march st progress

hi all, just a wee update on the car since was last on, which was over a year! body work all finished and primed, sound deadening and whole interior stripped to bare metal and painted in pearl metalflake black, engine all built with all new parts including metal headgasket and hi-lift cam . should get round to spraying the outside before xmas, must try and get a few pics up!

pic of engine
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

i hope your spraying in a heated environment or your gonna get orange peel.

Thats nonsense! :p I sprayed my car in the cold (8 deg) and it was fine just took longer to flash over!

hi all, just a wee update on the car since was last on, which was over a year! body work all finished and primed, sound deadening and whole interior stripped to bare metal and painted in pearl metalflake black, engine all built with all new parts including metal headgasket and hi-lift cam . should get round to spraying the outside before xmas, must try and get a few pics up!

copper gasket by any chance?

Hi, I have a question, of what company yours metal headgasket and hi-lift cam?

Back