March ST against BOBCAT Legnum VR-4 Wagon

Great video, i seen bits of you behind the vr-4 comming to dunlop. I was talkng to some guy in the paddock i didnt know, was in the levin i think

td-_113.jpg

3.jpg

Pics look so schweet man, wicked vid as well...is it your own in car camera or can you hire them from the track?? soz if thats a stoopid question lol

Pics look so schweet man, wicked vid as well...is it your own in car camera or can you hire them from the track?? soz if thats a stoopid question lol

looks like his own, look you can see it in the middle of the windscreen on the photos

looks like the gtir brakes work well mate as you was doing them on the brakes in the corners man .. nice vid

Never let me down all day man serious stopping power in them although had a small problem with wheel alignment when hitting the brakes hard it was pulling to the left so I was fighting the wheel under braking

Very nice, Man!!

Looked to be handling and braking well for ya.

That vr-4 was getting some really nice acceleration out of those corners, you did well staying on top of him.

Looks like you had a great day, if you didn't have that second person in the car I reckon you could have taken that BOBCAT. GREAT VIDEO as well.

It looked a lot to me like the micra was the better car :) If it was a proper race, and you were not worried about slight prangs, you would have had him for sure. I noticed a few times he braked too hard before the corner to get a chance to out accelerate you... cheeky! lol

Your ST looked in great condition, nice lines, nice drive!!

Do you have high res images of those photo's?

They would look great in next year's calendar!

Kev

Back