March rear number plate holder wanted

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
just after the Nissan March rear number plate holder for k11 if anyone has one for sale please?

i cant check the scrap yards because the ones near me are to small and only have one micra in about a week at a time so..... :down:

any help would be great appreciated thanks!!!

napster

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
detox has one, as i was going to buy it off him, but it doesnt have any lights with it, you could put some k10 number plate lights behind the holder tho, no one will notice :)

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
detox has one, as i was going to buy it off him, but it doesnt have any lights with it, you could put some k10 number plate lights behind the holder tho, no one will notice :)

im alittle confused mate....sorry!!

when u say "no lights" do u mean it just needs bulbs?

but then when u continue and say "some k10 lights" im guessing u mean the actually bulb housings??

i thought it was an actual holder the march plate??? but some pics show it just to be like the "K10" rear light holders and a number plate in usual place with nothing behind it?

cheers

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
the march number plate holder (is a just a cover that covers the light housings, the light housing look similar to the k10 ones) he doesnt have the actual march housings, thus just put k10 ones on (these go under the holder itself) to fit the buld housings and holder you need to do a lot of drilling into your tailgate. tho, also its not the best fit! ill try and get some pics up :)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
here we are, hope this explians it a bit :), there two seperate things bascilly, the cover is just a cover lol and covers the holders, an optional extra in the k11 march range in japan.

Attachments

• kanagawa05-044.JPG
    kanagawa05-044.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 740
  • sinparts-img600x450-1163055502dscf0083.JPG
    sinparts-img600x450-1163055502dscf0083.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 857
  • march number plate holder.JPG
    march number plate holder.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 1,361
OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
here we are, hope this explians it a bit :), there two seperate things bascilly, the cover is just a cover lol and covers the holders, an optional extra in the k11 march range in japan.

ohh ok....so you have two bits now i understand......i thought they where one unit!!!

thanks for that mate :laugh:

so i will PM "Detox" and see what he says!!!

but do u know if the K10 rear lights will fit over the k11 tailgate cover?? if that make sense

cheers

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Thanks again for your help Squarepants :grinning:

its annoying as i was working on a K10 last night but it didnt cross my mind to check the rear light connectors to see if they are the same as the k11 wiring on our boot lid / lights etc?

just concernd its not going to be easy

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yes i think so, 59bhp did it ;)

i actually bought 59bhp's march cover, he supplied the k10 lights aswell as the k11 march lights.
i had a go at fitting the k10 lights into the cover and they wouldn't fit using the suplied cover brackets, also 59 bhp fitted the cover upside down, possibly to get the k10 lights to fit??? to make the k10 lights fit the march light cover i'm sure you'd need to make new brackets to hold the cover on.

personally i'd use march k11 ones as they are much easier to fit with the cover as that's what the cover was designed for.

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
make me an offer mate
richmicratwista on swipers account.......

its sourcing the numberplate cover im afraid of......and not being able to find one....so....it would depnd on the price mate

what type bulbs to the MARCH NIPPLES use please

£15 delivered?

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yes mine are genuine march ones,
rich hasn't got the bulb holders that plug into the nipples, but i'm sure k10 holders could be made to fit quite easily, if not then it'd be easy to rig something else up.
rich may not have net access atm as he lives about 2mins from hillsborough:suspect:, i'm sure you've seen it on the news, so not sure if power has been turned back on for him yet, luckily he lives on a hill so floods haven't affected him:)

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
im still interested "richmicratwista"..........any pics would be great please...but u dont have to!

naps

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i will still take them off you "richmicratwista"...thats if your still selling them etc?
any body have the "march number plate cover" for sale please??

cheers
naps

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
just thought i would see if anyone else can maybe help me if at all possible please!!

any help finding / buying "March nipples and cover" would be greatly appreciated (Y)

my apologies for keep asking though!!!
naps

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
There is a Japansese specialst scrap yard in Bristol so i heard, they may deliver, or you could go collect and make a day of it

FIRST & BEST AUTO SPARES
56, West St, St. Philips, Bristol, Avon BS2 0BL
Tel: 0117 955 5222

or try this site

http://www.247spares.co.uk/

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Thanks Demarest!!!!

Sonic: i was going to ask "Amy" if i was really and truely stuck!!!!!

although by the looks of things im pretty much already there lol :down:

i will ask!!!

but if anyone else can help.....that would be lush cheers!!!!!

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I have a set, but I think that Antony wanted them - you want some march reat clusters too ;)

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
I have a set, but I think that Antony wanted them - you want some march reat clusters too ;)

so u have both parts Craig!!!!?? how much.....ohh please!!!!!!!

i have some march clusters im waiting to get off a mate of mine!!!!
but which march ones have you got out of interest incase these are different??

thank you

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
DSC00752.jpg

Is what I have - as I said, you will have to speak with Antony and see if he still wants the nipples as he kinda has dibs on them.
Craig

OP
OP
Napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Is what I have - as I said, you will have to speak with Antony and see if he still wants the nipples as he kinda has dibs on them.
Craig

ok thanks.

cant believe you have the wiring to go with these aswell..........if only you had two sets :down:

There is no way Ant would give these up :down: but all i can do is ask!!!

thanks again
naps

out of interest..........is Ant having the march lights? if not a price please?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I think that he is still unsure of them - I could do them for about £25 posted?
Craig