March Rear Lights

Hey Everyone,
I recently acquired some March Rear Lights :grinning:, Does anyone know if i have to alter the wiring for them to work properly and if so what do i need to do to the wiring ?
I also forgot to mention i got the fog light that was in the March as well :)

The wiring is different, your best bet is to cut out the connectors what goes to the light from the original march and use them, colours of the wires are still same. Other then that I hat trouble actually fitting the light on the car. I used hummer to make more space, the redrilled the wholes for the bolts and got new black sealant from BnQ. Job done.

Stani1029

Club Member
what i was done was remove the march bulb holder and swap the pins about so my march lights should now be a straight fit no wiring required. easy to go back to standard too

i changed my march lights to micra light last week, just plugged them in and they worked perfect but it could be different going the other way, i have one small problem, when i put it in reverse the left indicator lights up on the dash board, but it doesnt flash just constantly on till you take it out of reverse

Stani1029

Club Member
i changed my march lights to micra light last week, just plugged them in and they worked perfect but it could be different going the other way, i have one small problem, when i put it in reverse the left indicator lights up on the dash board, but it doesnt flash just constantly on till you take it out of reverse

thats shows that they dont work perfect then lol you will need to muck about with the indicator and reverse lights to get that fixed