March K11 Goodies

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
EDIT: Lights and nipples now sold pending payment, are there any other bits anyone wants me to try get for them when i go back saturday?

Managed to get hold of a couple of bits from a March at the weekend as i thought some of you guys would be interested! Got the march tail lights, Number plate nipples and the clocks with the rev counter.

I hear the wiring is all different for the march clocks but I reckon it would be easy enough to take out the rev counter and put it into a set of normal dials along with the petrol/oil temp gauge.

Shall get some pics of them up for ya later but i'm sure we all know what they look like!

Yo Primal, how much for the nipples? And what color?
Btw do you have ashtray cup holder to sell? since I can't fit a right side driving dashboard with cupholder in my left side driving french K11.

Cheers

Seb

what year is the march?

Replied to your PM

Yo Primal, how much for the nipples? And what color?
Btw do you have ashtray cup holder to sell? since I can't fit a right side driving dashboard with cupholder in my left side driving french K11.

Cheers

Seb

The nipples are a dark green liked moddedmicra's was, not sure on the paint code! Was thinking £25 plus postage, already got some interest shown in the pair though so will let ya know what happens.
Didn't notice the ashtray cupholder but i'll go check the march again on saturday as im gonna take the clocks back. Anything else you might be looking for from it if it's still there?

Jay

Hi Jay
any news about the ashtray cupholder? I also would be interested in clear repeaters

Cheers

Seb

No afraid not, they only had the 1 march in and it was gone when i got there today, must have been fully stripped during the week!
If the buyer i have for both pulls out i can put your name down for dibs on them?

That would be cool. How much would it cost for a set of march clusters?

Ideally i was looking for LED march lights, you know anyone who might be selling?

Back